⭐Chapter 1

Myah POV~

Derek: Myah, Myah...MYAH!!

Me: What, wassup?

Derek: What is going on with you, you have been acting really sneaky, and everybody is noticing so what's going on. *Getting loud and aggressive*

Alex: Derek calm down, Myah we are just worried I mean you know you can talk to us.. Right? *Rubbing her back*

I need to tell them, and stop being scared to talk to them. Come on Myah you are 22 got damn it, you shouldn't have to hide your choices from your family. Come on Myah you got this, how you going to sing professionally and be scary. Women up Myah and be the bad ass bitch that you truly are.

Me: *Worried* there is something I need to talk to y'all about, but I have been really scared to tell anyone because... *starts crying*

Derek: *Hugs her tight* My My what is going on, you know Its me and you against the world. You can talk to me about anything. *sniffles*

Alex: Come on Myah talk to us *holding Myah's hand* maybe we can help you through this, ok?

Me: Ok, um *sniffles, wipes my eyes* well I have been sneaking around, because I am in a relationship with a guy who is 3 years older. *Starts crying* he has helped me through everything like grandma's mood swings, Danielle dying, you going to jail, and making me want to celebrate my birthday.

Derek: If he is this important to you, have helped you through all of this. Why hide him from your family? *confused*

Me: *Sniffles, and laughing* because he is famous, we met on Instagram, and in the public eye he is portrayed as a playboy but he is really not. *Sniffles, and smiles* I just don't want people to judge him by what social media shows instead of getting to actually know him, then try to tell me that I made a mistake or that I shouldn't be with him. *sniffles* *shaking my head*

Derek: what the hell are you serious that's not a good reason to hide stuff from me, like come on Myah I have always had your back. Always encouraged you to do what you really want so please help me understand why. *laughing in anger, and frustration*

Alex: Derek Jones, lower your damn voice yelling at her won't get you answers. *yelling* *hold Myah's hand again, while taking a breath* who is this guy that has stolen your heart, but has you scared that we are going to judge you based on who you haven fallen in love you with.

Me: Its..*close my eyes* *takes a deep breath* Its Noah Brooks, um I have a lot of videos and pictures of us together. He wants to post them, but I hadn't told y'all yet so I told him to hold off. That is why I was spaced out, he wants to do a song together and I was listening to his part so I can write my part. *lookout Alex, and Derek*

Derek: I want to meet him, if you are really in love with him and happy its cool with me. But I need to meet him, just to be completely ok with it. *hugging Myah* *smiling and kisses Myah's forehead* But from now on don't hide shit from me, cause its you and me against the world.. got it? *mushing Myah's head*

Me: Ok, I got it! * smiling at Derek* Hey Alex do you want to see pics and videos.

Alex: yes but you need to tell him to come over, so we can meet *raising a eyebrow * he still has to go through interrogation before you go to the studio with him.

Me: I will but I need y'all to promise not to be too harsh please. *calling Noah* Hey baby, so I got good news I told my brother and I think I got my verse together. Can we do the studio today, my brother and Alex wants to meet you in person.

Noah: That's great babe, does that mean I can start posting my wifey now. And babe I am so ready to hit the studio with my future wife.

Me: yes baby you can post our pictures now, so are you coming to meet my brother, and pick me up or not?

Noah: Hell yea, yes babe I am getting in the car as we speak. I can't wait to be able to hug and kiss you without having to hide it. *Laughs*

Me: Ok, well I sent the address. So call me when you are outside, ok? *Smiling*

Noah: Ok Mrs. Brooks, see you in a little bit. *Hangs up*

Me: *Smiles* I have to get ready for the studio *goes to her room to get dressed* Alex how do I look, and can you do my hair please? *Overly Excited*

Alex: Myah, calm down you need to breath. you look great, but how do you want your hair. *combing through it* you know what never mind I have an idea let me try something, ok?