|1| a new friend

There he was,,tommyinnit walking to his new home,,well not a new but a home that he will be staying in for a year once that year is completed he can go back home. He sighed as he walked out of the village, he was in awhile ago.

Tommy was nervous, he was already scared about the thought of having to stay with random people. He saw other people walking out of the village side he decided to follow the rest of them. He also has no idea how to get to gaymoria so its best to ask someone.
He decided to go ask the person that was closest to him,,which was a girl(?) She has black hair with purple tips, she also has bright blue eyes with dark brown skin,, she also wore clothes that look like can be apart of a cosplay.
.

.

.

.
Tommy tapped the girls shoulder to get her attention. "Uh excuse me,,, hi! I'm tommy and uh I have a question." The girl looked at tommy and smiled "well then tommy hello! I'm azul and what is it you need help with!?" Azul tilted her head in confusion. "Ah well,, since we're going to gaymoria do you know how to get there?" Azul nodded and started to explain "glad you asked me I'm a pro at these kind of things considering that I've been here alot"  she stopped mid sentence to put her hands on her hips and smile again she then continued. "When you get to the check in area there will be a part near the back to the right that has a gondola to get to gaymoria peak!" Tommy nodded. "Well can I walk with you for the rest of the way?" He had to ask since he could at least know one person at gaymoria. "Of course! Let's get going!!"
.

.

.

.
The two friends finally made it to the cozy check in area. On the outside it looked almost like a house.

 On the outside it looked almost like a house

"

Woah this place is so huge!" Tommy started in awe,,,He's never seen such a nice check in area all of them are always so bland,,,and,,well not really nice looking like this one. "Mhm! Cmon let's go check in before a long line starts to form!!" Azul blew out her candle and went into line. Tommy did the same and he went into line with azul, they both started talking about random things while waiting for their turn.
.

.

.

.

.
After 15 minutes its finally azul's turn. She checked in and waited for tommy near the gondola. And now its finally Tommy's turn her went up to the desk and put his lit out candle there. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to put it there but he did see other people do it. The nurse smiles and put the candles underneath the desk. "Hello! Welcome to gaymoria check in what's your name?" The nurse asked tommy now looking down at the clipboard full of papers and other things. "Oh uh my name is tommy innit" The nurse look at the papers looking for Tommy's name. "Okay found you! Now here you'll need to answer these questions" the nurse handed tommy a clipboard similar to hers with lots of papers but it wasn't a lot compared to hers. "All you need to do is answer a few of these questions it takes less than 5 minutes!" Tommy answered the questions and finally gave the clipboard back to the nurse. "Thank you! You're now free to go." She waved goodbye,,

Tommy was able to catch up to his friend. "Oh hey tommy finally finished?" She smiled at him waiting for his response. "Yeah I did let's get going now" tommy and azul went onto the gondola. It was big enough for 10 people and their things they needed while they stayed here.
.

.

.

.

.
The two friends made it to the snowy mountain where gaymoria would be. "Wow it feels like forever since I last saw the snow from this place" azul sighed and she went off walking up the staircases placed on the mountain,,tommy was already freezing on the gondola. He quietly followed after azul up the stairs and after a while they made it to the infamous gaymoria peak church.
.

.

.

.