Chapter IV

"I'm so sorry," Quackity put the hand cuff onto one of my wrists and clipped it onto one of the bed canopy posts. He then turned to leave, standing up from the chair he was sitting on so that he was careful. All of a sudden he just seemed so... sweet.

He turned the door handle but I decided to try something risky, "Wait!"

Quackity rotated on his heel and looked at me, "Oh uh, do you need something?"

I nodded my head slowly, "Could you stay with me?" They pleaded in my voice, god it was so desperate, but I was so lonely.

The leader smiled a bit, "Sure Kitten," I once again cringed at the name but he sat next to me on the bed. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Occasionally it felt nice to be held.

He ended up resting his head on top of mine and we ended up falling into a light sleep, just enjoying each other's company and the sound of each other breathing. Sadly about twenty minutes later a loud yell was heard from downstairs, Fundy was calling about Foolish from downstairs.

"I'm sorry, I need to go," Quackity whispered, then to my surprise he kissed the top of head softly, "I'll be back soon.

"GET OVER HERE QUACKITY! FOOLISH'S CONCUSSION GOT WORSE!" Quackity smiled a little bit at me, then winked as he shut the door. My cheeks began to heat up, could my captor be my love?

❀━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━❀

"Get those dumb thoughts out of your head!" I couldn't stop thinking about Quackity to put it simply. His cute laugh, his evil laugh. No matter how much he terrorized me before, deep down I wanted to forgive him with all my heart. But for the sake of my brother I had to stay strong. Dream was counting on me to be a good older sister! I couldn't go and blab about where he probably was! After all, I never said I didn't know where he might be...

----------------------------------------------

338 Words, but we DESPERATELY needed something wholesome for this! At least I think its longer then the last chapter? Oh well. I hope you all enjoyed this! Updates should be tomorrow or the next day. Please make sure to check that follow button, smash that vote button, and comment your suggestions to get a shout-out if their used!