Prologue

Back with another book after a while, so work with me y'all.

Lani is 18, She lives in boring Annapolis, Maryland where nothing goes on, she has social anxiety so big crowds talking to new people is hard for her. She doesn't even really talk to her own family like that. She is insecure about her body as well. It's hard for her being 18 and being a tall 5'9 girl and being on the heavy side. When she try to meet a guy or go on a date they see her weight and go the other way or never text her back, some times she doesn't think there is any love for her cause everyone wants a slim thick girl that's the perfect eye candy. Not a "linebacker" as one of the guys at school would call her behind her back. Seeing she couldn't get love in real life she turned to the internet where she found IMVU. A place where she can be a slim thick  red bone that all the guys would love and quiet frankly she loved it, she was able to be the person she wanted to be in real life and got the attention that she was dying to have without having the heart ache of them knowing what was on the other side of that computer screen, but little did she know so did he.

What y'all think ? Good book maybe or is this going be straight trash ?