03

chapter for y'all today 🤪

Lani

I woke up, and all the memories from last night came flooding back. I can't believe he's really real, like it's not some old man or some young kid. It's really fine ass Zion. Omg shit someone pinch me.

"I was just dreaming, girl ain't no man that fine interest in you. Stop playing your self" I said to myself as I did my hair and make up after I got out the shower.

"Wtf I tell you bout that shit !" Zion said

Scared asf I look at my phone just to be face to face with a just woke up Zion.

 "Damn baby 🤤, could wake up to your fine ass everyday, may not get to where we need to be but I can definitely wake up to that" Zion said biting his lip looking me up and down

"Damn baby 🤤, could wake up to your fine ass everyday, may not get to where we need to be but I can definitely wake up to that" Zion said biting his lip looking me up and down. Blushing I set the phone up so I can start getting dressed.

"For someone who don't like school you sure do wake up hella early" he said getting back under the cover.

"Yea cause I take to long to get dressed and I have to get something to eat and warm the car get my best friend. I be busy in the morning. And I like to be the first in the class so no one can take my seat in the back" I stressed as I typed my robe looking in the closet. I really didn't know what I wanted to wear today since it was kinda hot still outside. Once I picked an outfit. I looked over to see Zion sitting in a chair with no shirt on.

"What is you doing ?" I asked while I put my shoes on trying not to stare

"I'm just thinking baby, I finally picked my muse for my art project so I'm trying think if paint or sculpture would best fit, need something that's really going show case her beauty" he said looking at me.

Damn "her beauty" I knew he had a girlfriend was no way he couldn't have a girl. Stupid Lani to even think you had a chance. Should have known all those sweet words ain't mean shit.

"Oh, well bye I gotta go" and I hung up and puffed out.

Looking up at the roof, oh well. And I went downstairs.