😝first day back❤️

Hi everyone! this story is a joke 💀 I dont know why I wrote it or why you're reading it....I was bored and up at 1 am so don't judge. Anywayssss imma start lol 🥲 - sincerely daddy 😝😏

Robin Ridgeway POV:

The first day back at school in person since covid hit. We have some new teachers this year, but one caught me eye. His name: Darrin Estes. He gave me these butterflies in my stomach, the same ones I get when Brian Chartier and I hang out. But there was a problem with the butterflies. You see the problem wasn't the problem I got them, it was who I got them for. I shouldn't be feeling like this about Estes because I love Chartier, and should only love Chartier. 

Darrin Estes POV: 

My first day at this school as the new PE teacher and I can't wait to torture kids by making them run and giving them written test. We've had staff meetings before the start of the year and I got to meet the people I'll be working with. This one gorgeous, wrinkling, sinister women caught my eye. Her name is Robin Ridgeway, I want her to be mine but I see the glances her and this other PE teacher steal. His name is Brian Chartier, more like Brian Shitier. He doesn't matter anyways because Robin will be mine. May the best PE teacher win!

Brian Chartier POV: 

I can't wait for this school year; the girl leggings, watching the fat kids jiggle, seeing my bae Robin. All the good things. We had a new PE teacher too and at the staff meeting I saw him eyeing my gurl. He better back off if he knows what's good for him. His name is Darrin Estes but I didn't care. He was kinda cute but he's competition. I let go of my thoughts of him when I remember an image of Robin in girl leggings 🤤 Damn this year imma officially make her mine.

Author: Hey guys! hope you like this story 🥺 who do you think they're gonna end up with? I'm rooting for Brian and Darrin 🤗 enemies to lovers arc 🥺🤞