The girl I knew.

It sucks, doesn't it? When you lose the person that you loved most and thought you'd spend the rest of your life with. It hurts so bad to see her walk away and not remember a th- Sorry, I'm rambling. I'm Justin. Justin Bieber and I have a story to tell, a story that will maybe make a guy think twice about not telling a girl how he really feels for her. 

Justins POV - 

RING! RING! RING!

There I was, happily sleeping and dreaming in bed until my alarm went off for school this morning, I turned over and hit my alarm clock with full force until it went off. Boy, was I excited for school today..uh yeah, not really. JUSTIN! JUSTIN! My mom stood at the bottom of the stairs and yelled my name, I then took that as my queue to actually get up out of bed and get ready for school. Climbing out of the covers, I put both of my hands beside me and pushed myself from the mattress I yearned to sleep in forever. I dragged myself across the floor until I reached the bathroom where I stood over the sink and turned on the cold tap, putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush, I quickly glanced at myself in the mirror which was located above the sink before brushing my teeth. I murmured to myself as the wet toothbrush was circulating its way around my mouth, "Holy fuck. You look dead man, get to sleep earlier." I shook the thought away quickly, though I was right, I needed to get to sleep earlier because I couldn't stand looking like shit everyday for school, and by shit I mean looking like a zombie. I spat out the toothpaste and then washed my face before drying it on a towel and heading back out to my room. 

Browing my wardrobe, I picked out a plain white t-shirt with some black baggy skinny's and a pair of  black supras. I got dressed as quick as I could so that I wouldn't be late for school. I stood in front of the mirror in my bed room, picked up my tub of hair gel and scooped my fingers in it slightly as I ran my fingers through my hair, creating my famous quiff look. I gave myself a cocky nod as I grabbed my phone , car keys and ran downstairs. I went into the kitchen and gave my mom a kiss on the forehead a long with my brother and sister and raced out of the front door towards my car, I got inside and picked up my phone, unlocking it I searched for the contact name, 'Selena'. I pressed call on my phone and listened to the ringing sound, until she eventually picked it up.

Selena's POV - 

RING RING! RING RING!

Just as I finished eating my breakfast, my cellphone started to ring, I looked at who the caller was and noticed that it was Justin, I smiled to myself as I picked up the phone and spoke;

Hello? I spoke softly.

Hey, do you wanna ride to school with me today? Justin spoke in a low tone as I heard the engine start through the phone.

Oh, I would. But I'm...walking with Harry. He get's a little funny sometimes when I'm in cars with you. My voice became softer and a little dry, I'm sorry. I tried to sound as apologetic as I could. Justin was my best friend and I hated disappointing him.

Oh no. It's cool, bye. He replied bluntly.

I rolled my eyes before putting my phone on the table and taking my plate over to the sink where I dropped it in the water, I walked past the table and picked up my phone and put it in my back denim pocket. I bent down to pick up my school bag and there was a sudden knock on my front door which gave me a little fright, I put my bag over my shoulder and opened the door to my boyfriend, Harry. I yelled back to my mom so that she knew I was leaving, "I'll see you when I get home, mom. Love you!" I didn't really get chance to hear her reply because Harry pulled me out of my home by the hand, the next thing I know his lips were against mine. So soft and so passionate, I adored the way he had the capability to make me feel like a little girl in love every time that we kissed.

Harry's POV -

Breaking from the kiss, I smiled down at my girlfriend before walking down the steps that led to her house and down the path towards the gate. Five minutes had passed and me and Selena were almost at school, on the journey there we didn't walk much which I was kinda pissed about but I never said anything. As we both walked through the school gate, I saw him. I saw her best friend Justin, I didn't like him. I never liked him, I never liked the fact that they were so fucking cosy together, I always wanted to tell her to stay away from him but I knew that she wouldn't listen because I know for a fact that she'd pick him over me anyday. The little shit made his way over to me and Selena and she let go of my hand to hug him, I stood there was a bit of aggression on my face and squinted my eyes before storming off into the school building to find my locker. I hate him! I fucking hate him! Why can't he just disappear? I thought to myself, I was so angry and I hated being jealous but people needed to know that Selena was MINE and not his. If this carry's on, I won't allow her to see him again, no. Never and I won't let her leave me for that bastard either. He's gonna pay if I ever see him near my girlfriend again. He's gonna wish he never even met her.