Chapter 4:Finally! Meeting you after years!!..

Author's P.O.V

"I will make sure you regret this, Park Jimin!" Jungkook whispered to Jimin.

' I'm dead' this was only thing wandering around Jimin and Jungkook's mind until the car suddenly stopped. When they peeped outside the glass window, they found themselves at a small petrol station.

They all got out of the car except Jimin to get some fresh air. They were enjoying the pleasant wind against their faces but soon got distracted by a loud sound.

Whoossh! said the car to which they all flinched. They turn their heads only to see black smoke coming from the frontier of the car.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I knew it! What on the earth I was thinking when I gave Namjoon, the god of destruction to drive! Aishh! Curse to my laziness and pain! Aish! Really!

"YAH, KIM NAMJOON!" I yelled at him and found him smiling sheepishly, making me more angry.

"Yah! what's wrong!??"Jimin asked as he also came out of the car with Jungkook's help.

" Nothing, the god of destruction did his creative work on the car" I and Jungkook replied in sarcastic tone as we death glared at Namjoon .

"HEY, KIM BROTHERS! What should we do now! " Jimin shouted at us making us all startled.

"YAH! WE STILL HAVE TO REACH THE FREAKING HOSPITAL, I'M STILL IN PAIN "

"AND I'M TIRED AND SLEEPY"

"AND I'M HERE DYING OF HUNGER!"

The three whined. I again glared at Namjoon before finding a way to get out of here.

Namjoon's P.O.V

"So you two are brothers?" Suga hyung asked us and we nodded.

"Yes we're twins. Fraternal twins." Tae replied.

"Would you mind to walk a little?, the hospital is at very close distance And Jimin knows the way" I suggested them and we looked at Jimin waiting for his response and he nodded.

"You guys can go ahead, we will fix this problem" I said pointing at the car.

I was inspecting the car, when Tae came beside me and said "Listen Kim Namjoon! you have to pay the penalty and this time I'm not helping you!" I looked up at him and hummed in response, I looked at the others, they were probably bickering while walking.

"Yah! Jimin! don't be so weak!"

"Yeah! after we finish, you still have to write report about whole mission to the commander!"

"Why me! Listen Jungkook! You have to report since you took the lead of this mission!"

I and Tae were looking at their figures going away . I moved my gaze at Tae who was standing beside me and found him looking at me with a confused face.

"What?"

Jimin's P.O.V

There was only one question in my mind' Why would Namjoon send us to the hospital where Jisoo is working even if he knows that Jungkook is not ready to meet or talk any thing about the past with her at this time, why would he do that?' There must be something going in his mind.

I was limping a little while walking, a two or three foot behind them 'cause I only suggest that I would walk alone. My phone vibrated indicating some message has come. I pulled out my phone from my jeans. I confused at the messenger and message.it reads:

'NAMJOONIE

Call me in next minute secretly'

I gasped at the word 'secretly'.