The Man

Request from:MicaEla575 

Enjoy!

Its been some days since Koku confessed to Nakime. They started to live in Kokus house since the only place Nakime lived was in the infinity castle. Muzan gave them special permission that Nakime only needs to go to the infinity castle if a lower/uppermoon died. And Koku only had to leave the house when he had a mission. (Muzan is such a nice guy ikr).

Nakime POV: its been a while since i saw my abusiv previous husband...

Koku: Nakime dear, whats bothering you?

Nakime: oh Koku! nithing just thinking.

Koku: about?

Nakime: nothing much just memories

Koku: What memories?

Nakime: ....

Koku: your past as...human??

Nakime: yes...

Koku: ah..

Nakime POV: i think i will go to the last place i saw him. I wanna see what that disgrace has become.

Nakime: i think as soon as the sun goes down i will head to a place, i need to chek on something

Koku: can i come?

Nakime: ....i dont know....

Koku: i just want you to be safe

Nakime: aww..

Koku: you know that you mean everything to me more than my own life, you know that right?

Nakime: i know, so do you

Koku: can i atleast, walk you for a while i will go as soon as you want me to.

Nakime: fine

Koku: great

Time skip

Nakime: alright, lets go 

Koku: yep

They made their way to a village not too far from Kokus house, it took them 30 min to get there (30 min with the speed of Koku) normal human(2 h).

Nakime: Well, i think i might tell you why i wanted to go here, and i dont want to hide anything so...

Backstory: (withtout the death of Nakime's husband)

Story from Nakime Kimetsu no yaiba Fandom   (Skip if you dint wanna read) (skip to „End of backstory")

In the past, Nakime was an obscure amateur biwa musician struggling to make ends meet. But the man she married to was hopelessly addicted to gambling who squandered her earnings and savings while contributing nothing to improve their lives.

One night, she was scheduled to go to play her biwa at a particular stage but discovered that her husband stole her performing dress and gambled it away. Enraged, Nakime murdered her husband using a hammer. Shortly after she killed her husband, Nakime realized that the appointed time to play was fast approaching, and she was forced to wear a worn-out, ragged dress as she left to her stage in a haste. However, the crowd did not appreciate her shabby looks, and with the traumatic sensation of committing the murder for the first time still fresh in her mind, her hands shook in nervousness as she played her biwa.