First Meeting

"Yibo..... get up kid. Otherwise you will be late."

"Mmmm.... five more minutes mom" Yibo said sleepily and curled up on the blanket again.

"You brat.... hurry up" shouted Yibo's mom and slapped his buttocks.

"Ahhh ma... I'm already awake. Don't hit my pretty bumbum" said pouty Yibo rubbing his back.

Yibo's mam rolled her eyes at her childish son and said "hurry up, take a shower and come for breakfast"

"Yeah... mrs.Wang" saying that he saluted his mam and took the towel as ran to the bathroom.

"Aish.... this kid"
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What the hell!" Yibo shouted and got off his bike.

"Who are you? How dare you park your damn car where my baby is always parked?" Yibo angrily yelled at the person inside the car.

The man inside the vehicle got out of his car and started walking towards Yibo.

"Whoo" Yibo's eyes widened and his mouth half opened as seeing the handsome man walking towards him.

"Whoo" Yibo's  eyes widened and his mouth half opened as seeing  the handsome man walking towards him

"He is freaking handsome. But not as much as me" Yibo thought pouting his rosy full lips.

The man leaned against his car as smirked at Yibo who was staring at him with his big doe eyes.

"Cute" He mumbled.

"Hhaaa what?" Asked Yibo.

"Nothing. What's the problem little one." Zhan asked with a teasing smile.

Yibo's face turned red with anger."I'm not a little old man. I'm already 17 and will be 18 next week and this is my place. I'm the only one always park my baby here.So please get your damn car from here."

Zhan's smirk disappeared and his face went cold. "Language kid.I don't like bad boys."

Zhan came close to Yibo and put his arm around his slim waist and pressed him tightly to his broad chest as began to gently stroke his chubby cheeks.

Yibo's eyes widened in surprise at what Zhan had done.

"W..what?" stuttered Yibo.

Zhan smiled and pecked Yibo's lips.

"I do not like naughty boys. So you have to be a good boy for your future husband. Okay ...."

"W..what.... f..future hu..usband"

"Don't worry my little tiger.You will know that soon" said Zhan and kissed him on lips again.

Yibo was dumbfounded, unable to comprehend what was happening. His mind was mess and he felt like butterflies were flying in his stomach.

To Be continued 🌺

English is not my mother language. So please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes.💛

Happy Reading ❤️