his little baby

It was rainy day. Hyunjin was in a bed  sleeping. When he heard loud sound from downstairs. He quickly took a glance for his baby but he dosn't see him. He go down and see lixie was standing in kitchen. He was almoust crying . His lower lip was drooping.  He was hyunjins big hoody and  boxers nothing else. Hiss messy heir made hyunjin coo. On the floor was brocken jar. And everywhere was coockys.
-lixie baby what's going on?
-d-d-dadaa. C-coockys-lix said in a shaky voice.
-lixie don't cry baby dada is here-hyunjin make way to lix and hug him. He took him in his hands and lix wrap his legs on hyunjins torso and hug his neck.
-dada lixwy is sowwy.
-i know baby . Dada is not angry okey??
-odey.
-baby now dada will took you in bed and the clean the kitchen okey.
-no no dada lixwy don't wan to be alwone (i just think it's cute imagine lix who is mumbling words and have grammar mistakes it's cuuute)
-dada will come baby just 10 minutes.
Lix look at him with glossy ayes.
-don't cry baby. Don't  okey then you will be her on couch okey??
-odiiiiii... butw daaadaaa i wan ice cwreammm.
-it's cold lixiee you will be sick if u it ice cream in weather like this.
-but dada..
-no buts know sit here. -hyunjin took lix on the couch  and place his finger  under his chin. -don't move !or i punish you baby.
Understand?
-y-yes
-good boy.-hyinjin was satisfied and lixe was looking at him with due ayes
Hyunjin quckly clean kitchen. Then took lix who wrap his legs and hand around  hyunjin. Like a coala.
-dadaaa can we watchw tommwy and jerry???
-ofc baby.
-yeeesh -lix yeled.and hyunjin loughted at him.
-love you dadaa.
-i love you my little baby.
Hyunjin and felix were lay comfortably on bed and wathced tommy and jerry on leptop. Lix was mumbling words that han no meaning he had sleeped more in his space .  And at this time hyunjin was adore him. And on their bedroom's window rain was poundig. It was cozy  right??

______________
Helllo . Sooo i'm very thankful that some of you read it . Thank you very much. Also i know it took some time but when i feel that i have motivation for writing i writhe right then. So if there is some mistakes sorry  for that . I wanted to write something fluffy and  cozy 😊😊😊