Logging in

BTW GEORGE ISN'T A STREAMER, ONLY DREAM AND GOGY IS 19 AND DREAM 21 IN THIS STORY (re uploading this is very cringe so don't take this seriously pls)

~George's view~

It was 3PM I decide to go on a website called "ww.Sex.calls.com" my friend quackity suggested it to me. He said that I could also earn money trough that or just have sexual fun. He logged in with his email and made a account his name was: "Georgenotfoundonlyfans"

Yeah that should work I guess.

~George's view end~

He installed his face cam, and got his led lights out of his basement. He sticked them onto his ceiling. He putted on a short skirt, thigh highs and a crop top. He also positioned a camera and took some pictures, after 2 hours he got an message from the website.

Mr.wastaken:

Hey hot stuff.

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:

Heyyo!

Mr.wastaken:

How are you

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:

I'm good! Just excited haha, wbu?

Mr.wastaken:

Same, why are you excited is it your first time here?

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:

Yeah it is, you've been on here longer then me right?

Mr.wastaken:

Yep I've been darling, should I help you with settling in?

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:

That would be nice of you!

Mr.wastaken:

OK can we call? I can explain it better.

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:

Of course!

After 3 hours of calling and making George's profile look professional, he turned of his PC and changed into pajamas and layed down into his bed.

I haven't eaten anything today... I should order something!

George gets up, grabs his phone and ordered some pizza. After that he turned his phone off and got downstairs. Afew minutes later he got a message from the website, it was dream.

Mr.wastaken:

Hey I've been thinking if we could do a sex call tonight?- you're the bottom of course~

George started blushing like crazy.

What the- well that what the website is for isn't it?... But I don't even know him! Fuck...ugh...It wouldn't hurt me if  I would do it right?-..

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:
Uhm sure? At 1AM? Because I just ordered some pizza and then I wanted to watch some Netflix.

Mr.wastaken:
Sure! I'm gonna play some Minecraft, text me when you have the time sweetheart!

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:
Yep I will!

George turned off his phone and sat down on the couch, he started Netflix and watched haikyuu, after 10 minutes his food was arrived. He payed for the food, took it inside and ate it. After 2 hours he looked at the clock.

Shit it's almost 1 am...gotta get ready then...

He turned of the PC and ran upstairs, he putted on a maid outfit which was really short, before he layed down in bed he took some pictures on it and posted it. He texted dream that he was ready, but to be honest he was really excited and his body was heating up. He never did something like that before. But he trusted dream...well kind of.

Mr.wastaken:
Okay~ I'll call you and you just do what I say okay sweetie?

Georgenotfoundonlyfans:
Yea master~

Dream blushed at his PC when he read that George called him master. Gogy couldn't believe that he just called Clay master.

Why did I do that Oh my lord-

Chapter end.

542 words