chapter 1: packing for a trip

The Louds were all sitting in the living room and some were watching TV, some on there phones and some playing with Lily. "Ugh I am literally bored" Lori rolled her eyes. "Then do something" Lynn Laughed. "No" Lori said.  "Okay that's why your bored. " Lynn mumbled. "But I am on my phone and I'm still bored. " Lori muttered. Then mum and dad walked in, looking very excited. "What's up? " Luan said confusedly ."The sky"Leni Answered. "Yeah but I'm talking to mum and dad. " Luan told. "Well" Rita looked to Lynn SR, then looked to the children. "We're going on a trip! " Rita and Lynn SR said in unison. "Yay! " All the loud kids beamed. "All start packing while we pack, btw we are going to LANZAROTE!! " Rita pointed out. All the kids ran up to their rooms and starting frantically grabbing as much valuables as they could. "I literally need ALL my phones" Lori insisted. "I need all my dresses " Leni assured.

Meanwhile Luan and Luna were packing all there things.
"I need my rocking guitars " Luna exclaimed while picking up her guitar and placing it in her suitcase. "I definitely need my funny nose and glasses " Luan frantically said trying to find her funny nose (And glasses) . "Aw man I can't find them! " luan cried. "Too bad bruh " Luna lied, hiding Luan's funny nose and glasses behind her back.

MEANWHILE

"Luce have you seen my lucky jock? " Lynn questioned Lucy. "Sigh, no I haven't Lynn " Lucy sighed in her monotone voice. "Okay, oh wait there it is! " Lynn Burst, running over to her lucky jock. "Sigh, I have to pack Edwin, but he might be to heavy to bring" Lucy groaned. "Lucky my lucky jock isn't heavy " Lynn happily proclaimed. "Sigh" Lucy whispered.

MEANWHILE

"Lana!! That's my doll! " Lola bellowed. "Yeah I know, but I need its hair to pack . " Lana acknowledged, holding lola's doll "But it's MY NEW DOLL!!" Lola Screeched. "Fine! " Lana angrily gave the doll to Lola aggressively. "Good" Lola calmed down and placed the doll gently into her pink fluffy suit case. "Fine I'll just take this mud and put it in" Lana said. She grabbed a pot with a lid, unscrewed the lid and poured it in her suitcase. "Perfect" Lana admired her muddy suitcase. "Ew" Lola hissed.

(I DON'T WANNA DO LISA OR LILY)

Lincoln was sitting on his bed, and turned his head to look at You, "We never usually go on trips , but today is gonna be great " Lincoln predicted.

No it was not