MARSHMALLOWS!!!!

THIRD PERSON'S POV:-

Mina: OK! now that's out of the way, let's continue!

Dark shadow: Ya ya continue

Kirishima: Alright, todobro truth or dare?

Todoroki: Me?

Kirishima: Ya you bro

Todoroki: Mm.... Would dare do?

Kirishima: Sure! Now for your dare....I dare you to set your left side on fire- but not too much                              and don't set the alarms off- to roast marshmallows on you.

Sero: Whoa! That would be sick!

Kaminari: I know right!

Jiro: Are you sure you won't get it all over him?

Ojiro: Ya I think it'll become a huge mess for us to clean

* Jiro and oJIRO sharing the same brain cells lol *

Iida: That's right! We should not be using our classmate as a campfire We are disrespecting the             prestigious school by doing that! * Iida with his chop-chop movements again *

Uraraka: Please Iida, it's a sleepover calm down a bit

Tsuyu: Ya * kero *

Hagakure: Anywayyy! Satou do you have any marshmallows in your room or....?

Satou: Oh I do! Just wait for a sec.

Dark shadow/hagakure/mina: Kayyyy!

* time skip bought to you by tokoyami calming his pet shadow while a certain buff man brings his precious mellows while cursing the class but does not show it to keep up his reputation *

Satou: I've got it, guys!

Everyone-todoroki, bakugo, satou: Yaaaay!!!

Satou unpacks the packet and puts them all in the bowl while the others gets their chopsticks to stick them to the marshmallows and roast them on the fire ( they get satou's chopsticks too ). They take all the stuff they needed to settle down in the garden area near the dorms like a picnic. ( just so they don't "accidentally" set the dorms on fire ).

* time skip bought to you by a certain blonde Pomeranian setting the rabid shadow In it's place and settling down *

Satou: Ok now that it's done Todoroki can you please sit in the middle?

Todoroki: Sure

Midoriya: Todoroki-kun do you think it will be alright?

Todoroki: Don't worry midoriya i'll be alright and I also have to work on my left side too, so it'll                           be a great chance for me to know the duration I can hold the fire. 

Midoriya: If you insist Todoroki-kun