Stop The Cap Mercedes

35 days before disaster...

Monday

Orlando, FL

Mercedes POV:
Look I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I just saw her and one thing led to another then well...you know what happens after that. Oh my God if Pam finds out she's gonna kill me then she's gonna leave I'm lost without my baby 🥺 Now I have to be around both her and Pam and act like everything is okay when we all know shit is not okay. I'm fucking stupid yup, plain stupid I'm a bad wife no that's putting it lightly I'm a HORRIBLE wife.

"Hey you okay? You've been quiet all day" Pam asked

"Yeah I'm okay...I'm just tired" Mercedes lied

"Yeah me too, how about later I run you a hot bath so you can relax" Pam suggested

"That'd be nice, you're so good to me baby I'm so blessed to have you in my life" Mercedes said

Mercedes POV:
Oh my God I feel even worse, Pam would give me the entire world if it was possible and here I am cheating this is why the world is the way it is because assholes like me fall for the smallest temptations....what have I done?

"I'd give you the world if I could baby you know that" Pam said with a pleasant smile

Hours later Mercedes is in the bath relaxing herself while trying so hard to let Pam hear her crying I'll also add that she set a day to meet with this mystery women again that Friday...are you sure you're sorry about what you've done Mercedes?

HOW. DARE. YOU. Mercedes don't you know Pam is a sweetheart she can have any woman or man she chooses but she followed her heart and chose you over Fergal over Luis over Ashley over the tribal chief himself over Shayna and oh don't let me forget Mr hustle loyalty respect and you know what makes it worse? They wouldn't have did her dirty like this.

I hope she finds out, you get what you get at this point nobody's gonna feel sorry for you.