2

Y/n pov

As i got to school i head straight to first period what was math then english. Luckily i made it to class before the attends was taken so i when to my normal set so none of the class will see what i was doing on my laptop as i pulled it out to get started some random person came and sat next to me when i look from the corner of my eye to see who it was i and of course it had to be bruce wayne so i chose to just to not pay a tension to him as i play pac man on the laptop

45 minutes later

Was i was walking out of class to get to english i was push to the wall that dam poor wall it has a hard enough job keeping the billing up and not it has people flying in to it. As i look up of course i had to be bruce wayne god ive seen him to much today and this i second period "what the hell are you doing" was all i said excepting him to just go away but no he was to grow at me like a wild animal "dude growing does not answer my question" i said praying to get out of this situation "why are you ignoring me" was what he said i amos forget he can talk "what the hell are you talking about" this dude is on drug but instead of him answering my question he just leaves so i just head to english but of course i was late and had to say i was at the bathrooms because in not say Bruce wayne pushed me up against a wall and growled at me and it not like he'll believe me or he'll get horny from the story god he one of the biggest fanboys I've ever seen he even has a fan instagram page for him and the only reason i know about it because i was bored on day and made a fake hate account of brace wayne and he hated that so i got banned in like an hour.