Backstory

Background
Y/n was born and raised in Hawkins Indiana, and knowing the town by the back of her hand gave her comfort, that was until a petrifying monster showed up in Hawkins snd terrorized the town. It also took her best friend to a place upside down from it. Will Byers, her childhood friend and the one kid to protect her from bullys. He always got upset when he found out a guy liked her. He was really protective. After the incident happened her parents were very cautious of her and will so their parents would hang out at eachothers houses a lot with their kids. After what happened the second time her parents decided to move her away from Hawkins for a safer life. They decided that Steve would take care of her and what not.

Third person POV:

The 14 year old y/n waved to her friend group as she drove off to Maine with her older brother. Her mother and father both stayed in Hawkins for work reasons and figured that now that her brother steve was 19 he could take care of her. They moved into a two story house next to another almost identical house next to hers.

Entering the house with a box she walked up to her room and placed the box down on the ground. The first thing she did was open a window which she noticed looked right into what looked like a teen boys room. She shrugged it off and helped take in more boxes with Steve.

"God Y/N?! WHERE IS THE BOX WITH MY HAIR STUFF?!" Steve yelled across the house

"THE BOX LABELED STEVES HAIR STUFF DUMBASS"

"OH FOUND IT! THANKS" he yelled back

A few hours later

y/n was almost fully finished unpacking her room decor and was blasting "everybody wants to rule the world" by tears for fears while dancing around the room singing. As she was distracted she didn't notice a boy watching her through her window from his. While she was singing he smiled a bit then snapped out of reality when she changed the song.

220 words (short chapter)

Who is the guy that's her neighbor? And who is going to be her first friend her in Derry?