Part 2

I thank Pranbirxinfinitee for the lovely cover page.

A strange mental asylum Part 2(ShreNal version)

Reyaansh was walking on the corridor looking at the 4 walls.

Suddenly he heard a screaming sound.He was shocked.He followed the sound and reached near a room.

Reyaansh:Somebody is here.But who?

He saw an antique cupboard near by and searched for the key there.But he could not find anything.He shook the cupboard.A key fell down from the top of the cupboard.Reyaansh took the key with a smile.

He opened the door and went inside the room.The room looked very strange.It was completely dark.

Suddenly he heard a voice.He was shocked.

"Doctor".

Reyaansh turned back in shock.He could'nt see her face in darkness.He took the torch from the pocket and switched it on.Then he looked at her face.He was shocked to see that middle aged woman.

She was Shubhavi.

Shubhavi:I am Shubhavi.Did anyone see you coming here?

Reyaansh:No.

Shubhavi:Good.Don't tell anyone that you saw me here.I have been kept in captive here.Pretend as if you did'nt see me here.Otherwise you will be in danger.

Reyaansh was shocked.

Shubhavi:Did you meet Nitya?

Reyaansh:Yes.

Shubhavi:She was not like this before.After coming here,her condition is very bad.Tej turned her like this.

Reyaansh:How did Nitya land up here?

Shubhavi told him about Nitya murdering her family members.Reyaansh was shocked.

Shubhavi held his hand and requested him:Please save Nitya from here.It's a request.

Reyaansh:I promise you that I will rescue her from here

Shubhavi smiled emotionally.

Reyaansh walked back to his room after locking that room.

He remembered Tej talking about hypnotism and removing memories from his patients' minds.

Reyaansh:So that's what he did to Nitya.

Reyaansh went towards Nitya's cell and looked at the guard.

Reyaansh:Open the door.

Guard:But...

Reyaansh:I said..open.

The guard opened the door.Reyaansh went inside.Seeing him,Nitya raised her hands to push him.But Reyaansh held her hands stopping her from attacking him.