Chapter One.

HI, my name is Elle. Elle Caniff. Yes Taylor Caniff's little sister. I am wild and absolutely love anything tye-dye. I also love wearing bandannas, beanies and flat top hats. Taylor is going off to Magcon Atlanta. We are currently living in Arizona. Im not looking foward to this long flight. Yes i got invited to be apart of the Magcon Tour. Taylor and i absolutely love dressing up like twins even though he is two years older then me. I am 17. I do online school and only have one best friend named Lily. Lily is a year younger then me but since me and Taylor are related we can be kind of reckless and childish. Lily really likes Shawn. She is looking forward to meeting him on the tour. Of course my best friend is coming! What did you think i would leave her here while im off meeting her "boyfriend"? Okay, so why i got invited to Magcon? Well im a tumblr girl and im always making new vines and snapchat videos. I also love to post on Twitter and Instagram. Taylor has a girlfriend and i really like her. Her name is Emilee. I wish i had a boyfriend. I am like in love with Matthew Espinosa hes my age and he is just so flawless. He and the rest of the boys have followed me on all of my social medias. I also have their phone numbers We all met last summer when the first tour was going on. I didnt go on that tour that time becasue i had a lot of things to do. Im pretty sure Matt likes me too because we never stop talking-*ring ring* Oh look thats him now...

Hey guys can you kik or comment on some suggestions?

Kik-@emileeneal123

I will be making a