Info: Main Character

Name: Jackson Doe (possible fake name)
Unknown
Alias: Jack Doe
Jackie Doe

Age: 21

Species: Unknown

Gender: Male

Occupation: Student (formerly)
Leader and Founder of the Anti-Futanari Club

Powers: (will be announced later on)

Skills: Murder Methods (he used this skills to torture and killing futanari along the way)
Marksmanship (despite never hold a gun before... Jack is surprising good shooter)
Hand-in-hand Combat (while never had training in his life... he can fight surprisingly well despite his frail and fragile body)
Leadership skills (while never able to use this skill in his life... Jack was  a good leader he founded and start the Anti-Futanari Foundation)
High Intelligence (despite his true intelligence is average and never went to school well....he seems to adapt to his situation quite well)
Photographic memory (he can easily remember things... Jack uses this skill as he was able to handle a gun and fight in combat... just by watching videos or movies)

Mental Illness: Dissociative Identity Disorder (he suffers this condition ever since of an accident... in his worse case... he suffers from creating infinite amounts of alters/monsters/entities... he was able to create 5 brains in his head and two hearts)
Schizophrenia.

Goals: Eridicate every single futanari in the world (ongoing)
Find his missing sister (ongoing)
To survive and not get caught (ongoing)