C H A P T E R 6

꧁•••••••••꧂

NARRATORS POV:

SILENCE IS IN THE AIR, as the wolf and the human are sitting on the bench, both deep in questions.

"U-Uhm..." Y/N said trying to make a conversation, Legoshi looked at him with a unknown emotion staring deep into him sweat dropping, making Y/N panic.

"O-Oh yes..?" Legoshi spoke, Y/N sighed as he was glad that Legoshi responded or else he will just made a fool out of himself.

"So uh... W-What was that all a-about..? What were you guys doing..?" Y/N questioned with a slight shaking voice.

Y/N is scared if he just made the conversation more akward than ever, oh boy..

"Oh.. I- Uh.. I just ran away.." The wolf said, Y/N looked at him with a sigh.

Silence filled the air again, as the two looked away too as the wolf is ashamed while the human is too shy too talk.

"Can you.. never tell anyone about this..?" Legoshi finally killed the silence as he spoke, looking at Y/N.

"O-Of course..! I don't wanna make it much more worse.." Y/N reassured Legoshi.

A buzzing sound of Y/Ns pocket was heard as he picked up his phone and answered.

"O-Oh..!" Y/N said as he stands up from the bench and looks at the wolf again.

"I... Uh... Take my leave from here.. somebody's calling me.." Y/N said as walks away from the bench leaving the wolf in thoughts and embarrassment.

'Ugh... What was I doing..?' Legoshi slightly ashamed, now he has two problems now.

(To Y/N)

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN Y/N?! YOU WERE LATE IN MANY CLASSES!" Y/N removed his phone to his ears as Lennon was screaming with worry in him.

"I-i'm sorry about that...! I just ran into some.. uh- problems..!" Y/N said trying to not make a mistake.

"Well, what's the problem?" Lennon asked, Y/N gulped "Uhm... I- I got injured!" Y/N lied.

'Im sorry for lying Lennon!' Y/N minds cried.

"Mhm.. is that all?" Lennon said slightly suspicious to Y/Ns action.

"Y-Yeah!" Y/N lied again, Lennon didn't answer for a second but finally talked, "Hm.. Ok... But be sure to be back here, be safe."

"Yes, I'll be safe I will go there now.." Y/N said ending the call from his phone.

Y/N looked up in the sky, with a 'dead inside' expression.

'This will be much more akward now..'

THE END.

AN: Yes I know it's a short chapter, I was just kinda busy today ;-; this is just a response to chapter 5, but PLEASE DON'T WORRY I'LL TRY TO MAKE CHAPTER 7 MUCH MORE LONGER, I just made this chapter too just update you guys that I'm not dead, I might also edit this because it sucks. But that's all, goodbye :)