Meeting The CEO of GEO

𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓎 __φ(..)

T-To close...!

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

" Ah, you're back, old man! What the heck are you thinking?! Taking a nice walk all alone in the woods while it's raining heavily? Haiyaaa.... ", a red-headed younger girl with cute ponytails at both sides of her head, pointing her little index finger towards her boss.

Too much to her surprise, the boss and the young yaksha don't come back home alone, but with an injured 'guest'. Seem like this ' guest ' is rather special, seeing how the boss instead of the yaksha is the one who's carrying her. The girl slowly approaches the girl, opening the first aid kit that she carries every way she goes, only to be stopped by the boss. " It's fine, you should go back to sleep. I'll settle this one myself."

Ouh? That's rare to hear~ This old man is finally taking care of someone??... " Ok then, boss. Make sure to clean the wounds perfectly before putting the bandages on! Bye~". The girl slowly took the elevator toward her room.

" Good night, Hu Tao ". The boss replies while watching her silhouette leave him alone with the injured 'guest'.

Making his step, he when to his penthouse and put the girl in a room just aside from his room. He places the girl slowly on the soft mattress. He prepares a wet towel, antiseptic, and some bandages.

" Xiao, it's getting late, go get some rest. Thank you for your hard work for today ", smiling warmly, the boss pat the young yaksha's head. Xiao only replied with a node. He looks like almost forgot that Xiao is following her.

Wiping clean the girl's injuries on both of her palms, he could see how small the girl was. It made him wonder, is it me that's too big or this girl is too small?

" Emmm!!", hearing the girl whine in pain, the man slowly put the wet towel aside and put some antiseptic on her injuries. " Mmmm...!", seeing the girl groaning again, a set of amber eyes glance at her, carefully trying to slowly on the bandages.

The girl went into a deep silent sleep again thanks to his hospitality. Seeing the girl is already in a good condition, the man asks Ganyu, one of his loyal assistants to change her clothes to new comfy ones, also to prevent her from getting a cold sooner.

Ganyu, on the other hand, couldn't help but wonder. Who is this young lady? Does the boss even know her in the first place?

" I already finish changing her clothes, is there anything I could help with?", with a slow thud from the room door, Ganyu smiles warmly at her boss, showing him her great service. " No, I appreciate your help, Miss Ganyu. Thank you. You're dismissed now.", giving her his farewell, he slowly open the door to the room, only peeking through the door.

It was like the moon was showering its lights on the blonde girl, she was sound asleep on the comfy bed. Opposite to what happened earlier, she was now sleeping like there was no problem by now. That must be the biggest dream of her many dreams.

He close the door slowly, letting the sleeping beauty have her sleep, while he was on his way to get his.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

" Lumine, if I were to tell you that I'm going to protect you, would you rely on me?".

He looks at me, with a hilariously serious expression.