Roommate..?

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.
I hate Mondays, they are quiet and painful, so practically every day is painful and quiet. It's just that Mondays are the slowest and most excruciating. I'm in college, alone in a dorm.

I don't have a roommate because no one wanted to room with me some of the guys did but the office denied, the guys were over powering and more or likely would molest me. I'm not skinny but I'm not big I have curves and and okay face, my hair is dark brown I tip dye the ends teal and I'm into music it keeps me sane. I'm not really strong but I can hurt you if you hurt me.

My parents.. They physically and verbally abused me so when I was old enough to get away and live on my own I did I got the hell out of that house and I'm never going back even if I am living on the streets striving for food, my name is Alison, Alison Marie White.
I'm 18 I have my own thoughts and opinions but I don't share them they are most likely will hurt someone's feelings or cause a fight, as my grandfather said
"Be kind. Have courage,"
He's wise but his last days are slimming he's 87 I visit him very often he's sick of his sons bullshit and his wife sons bullshit.

My father was never like this before my mother, he was sweet caring and smart he knew how to treat people, then she came along and well I happened and something snapped in my father.. It was probably from all the blows to the face from my bitch of a mother.
I've never stood up to my parents because they would have killed me. Literally.

The only good child hood memories are with my grandfather known as papaw.

But now I'm alone with no one, no friends no family around, I only hopped I had a roommate maybe someone will be forced to stay with me? It's pretty lonesome here I don't have much but they already had furniture and stuff like that so it's not so empty.

I get out of bed and get dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a crop top that says, Oops. I put on my black hightop converse. I head to the bath room to do my hair and makeup I decided that I would curl my hair today and put wedged eye liner on, when I get done I grab my bag an apple and head for the door as soon as I walk out I run head to head with a.. Boy, a really cute boy. I feel my face get hot, I made him drop his stuff I bend down quickly to pick his stuff up and mutter sorry, so faintly because of my nerves are so high today.

He just looks at me I hand him his stuff and he smirks.

He smirked. Oh my god, that was the hottest thing I've witnessed. Ever 

He says in a thick Australian accent
"Thanks, I'm Ashton. Your roommate"

"Wait I thought I didn't have a roommate?" I asked confused.

"Well I just signed up yesterday and I picked your dorm because you look like a goody goody, and your kinda cute." Ashton says cooly.

He walks in and...