Part 1

"Lee Gikwang,Lee Gikwang" the fangirls started screaming like crazy. I immediately ran to the room, I sat on the sofa and I stared at the television waiting for Gikwang to appear! I saw his back and I started fangirling,then he turned and smiled with his sunshiny sweet smile at the camera! The way his lips lifts upward,the way his lips are perfectly aligned,the warm glow his happiness gives. His smile is a ray of a sunshine ! He has that special kind of smile that makes you feel like you are in heaven and even if you are hurt,in just a second he will fix all your little broken pieces of your heart! That beautiful smile brings me back all the past memories we just once had! I remember it like it was yesterday! Back then when we were both young and in love,he looked at my eyes with his wonderful big ,charming almond eyes and he smiled! Not so much with his lips but more with his eyes! That was my Gikwang! His smile is the same, it hasn't changed a bit but is his heart the same too? Did he forget me because he is busy or is he too busy forgetting? Gikwang started singing and his voice reminded me the first day we met! It was September, the leaves had turned from green to yellow colour and the sky was blue ! That year was the last and hardest year of high school! I stepped in the classroom and I saw my mates from the last year! They had all changed so much! I walked in the room and I headed to the last desk in order to have a seat there, but as I stepped there I saw that the seat was already taken! I had my head down, until I raised it and saw a boy! The boy was dressed in a Kenzo shirt with black and white checks over a black shirt, a black jeans and he had an earring in his ear, it really suited him a lot. His eyes were looking down at his phone and he didn't notice that I was standing there beside him. I asked him : ''excuse me, can I sit here only for today?'',''Yeah you can'', he said as he raised his head up and looked at me! For a half of a second I got lost into his eyes! His eyes were like a maze you couldn't help but get lost in! He really had the most perfect eyes I had ever seen! His eyes had the color of the deep brown of the winter tress at twilight and his gaze had the power to make you stare at him unstoppably! I sat beside him, he smiled and said : ''Hi, my name is Lee Gikwang and yours?'' His smile was since then like it is today, It was the ray of a sunshine! I remember my reaction so clearly! I got red ,as I was so shy and I said shyly : ''My name is Yoona Ah Ri!'' .That was our first sweet met! I had made a good impression about him and he had too! I think that,that was and the moment when I fell in love with him, it was like love from first sight! He was very attractive and with such a smile I am sure all the girls would fall for him, but it wasn't only his appearance that made me love him, but it was he, the way he was behaving, was taking care of me, it was all those things he was doing and the fact that he had everything that a boy should have ,made me to love everything on him! There wasn't anything that I didn't like on him!