MY COLD HUSBAND:03

This FF is Rated 13+ some scenes may not be suitable for very young audiences.

After a long day in work,Jungkook and Jisoo can now finally go home..Jisoo was so exhausted even though she didnt work,she was tired because of waiting and just staring at the ceiling of her so called husband's office.

their both inside the car,Jisoo was sitting beside the driver seat,in short she is sitting beside Jungkook who is sitting on the driver seat.

"Buckle up your seatbelt" Jungkook reminds Jisoo

"Since when did you even care about me?and fyi i know what to do" Jisoo said and rolled her eyes.

"I was just reminding you,is it wrong?i'm your hus..." Jungkook was stopped when Jisoo cutted him.

"Nuh uh uh..correction ARRANGE CONRACT MARRIAGE HUSBAND" Jisoo said sarcastically

"I'm still your husband,so dont act like you can control me or neither speak to me badly" Jungkook warns

"Who said i'm controlling you?i'm just protecting myself from you,idiot" Jisoo said and gets out the car.

Jungkook was very surprised from Jisoo's actions from the past weeks,He gets out from his car and followed Jisoo to where she will go.

"Yah!where the hell are you going?!" Jungkook screams while asking

"I'm going to eunwoo!" Jisoo said

Jungkook was furious from that moment that he grabs Jisoo's wrist harshly,so harsh that Jisoo teared up from his hard grip.

"L..let go of me you JERK!" Jisoo screams

"I told you,you cant go to that guy..do you want me to end his life!?" Jungkook yelled

Jisoo was just shock and cant even move her whole body hearing Jungkook's cold,husky and dark voice.

suddenly Jungkook ungrab Jisoo..while Jisoo fell on the ground and kneel down..

"P..please..dont...he is the only person i can tll my problems,please.." Jisoo begs while crying

"Then dont try me..dont let me to kill him" Jungkook said and pull Jisoo to him and drag her inside the car.

Inside the car,no one dares to speak..the car was full of silence until they arrive at the mansion.

"We are here" Jungkook said in a warm voice

"I'll go to my room now" Jisoo said and went out the car without even looking back at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs 'I fucking hate this' he thought,and he parks the car inside the garage before going inside the mansion.

He walk to Jisoo's bedroom and knocks..

"Jisoo...i brought you some food,eat.." he said

"Just leave..." she responded back

"I wont leave infront of your room if you wont take this food" Jungkook said coldly

he heard a sigh from inside and the door opened revealing a pale and tired Jisoo..

"You look so pale,what happen?" He asks

"Nothing,give me the food and leave" Jisoo said

jungkook gave her the food tray,after Jisoo took it,she immediately close the door and lock it.

To Be Continued.