The Engine's Broken

The Circus Zaragoza train got sabotaged by something or someone cruel enough to do this. "Muahahaha! I'm a genius! Those circus idiots won't realize that I sabotaged their train! Their train's engine suddenly got broken down by something!" The Red Squirrel said and sabotaged the train engine. He laughed and broke the train engine, leaving his signature and running away from the crime scene.

Meanwhile, Melman was practicing with Gloria, Marty with Stefano. Vitaly was ready to redo all those impossible tricks as his courage had returned. Alex and Gia were nearly late for an unknown reason. "Where are they? The show will begin any minute now." Marty said. Then Alex and Gia appeared. Marty was surprised to see them arrive on time. They seemed strangely happy in Marty's eyes. Marty looked at them and said, "Where [the hell] have you two been?! And why are you smiling this way?! And don't tell me, you two are [actually] drunk!" "Calm down, buddy, and we are [just] having fun," Alex told Marty. Marty sighed and nodded.

Stefano interrupted the awkward silence and said, "It's time for the show, everybody! Oh boy, I'm excited to see how it goes." Marty and Stefano went to the stage and did their best. After the show, a problem appeared with the train. "Work, you damn machine, work! Ugh, this is just great!" Vitaly said, hitting the train with his fists. He wished this didn't happen, but it certainly did. He checked the engine, and it was terrible. The machine was broken! Alex came and saw it, too. "What now?! We've got to get to Chicago before Sunday!" He shouted. Alex tried to think of something, but nothing came to mind. Then, an idea came to his mind.

Skipper was in New York City with Kowalski, Rico, and Private. The zoo wasn't far away, so this was a chance for Alex to find them. Alex smiled boldly and said, "I'm going back to the zoo to bring help! They will fix the engine!" Marty came and looked at Alex with concern. He knew what Alex had in mind, and he disliked the idea. "Alex, this is a bad idea! You almost got yourself killed! You shouldn't go there, buddy! I don't wanna lose you!" Marty said to Alex, trying to change Alex's mind. They would argue over it, but then Gian came. "Gia, please, change his mind! Alex is returning to the zoo where he ALMOST died!" Marty told her. She looked at Vitaly, who was watching the whole conversation.

"What do you think, Vitaly?" She asked him. "If these penguins will fix this engine, then I approve." He replied. "Marty, I'll be alright," Alex promised Marty. "Wait, if you are going, then I'm going too! The circus supports each other." Gia said, and both of them prepared to go. "Well, I won't change your minds, neither try to stop you, but I will you luck," Marty told them. Alex and Gia went out at night and ran towards the zoo. They were cautious not to get spotted. When they arrived, Burt, the unforgettable elephant, helped them get inside. Marlene, the otter, suddenly stopped them. "Who are you two? Why are you here? Are you associated with Skipper or his enemies?" She asked them. Marlene was confused to see two [complete] strangers, in her opinion, being here.

She asked them multiple questions about who they were and why they were there. Alex responded to every question until Skipper showed up and said, "Okay, guys, to Marlene's cave, where we'll talk about everything happening! We don't want this crazy animal control officer to catch us, do we?" They nodded and went inside the cave. There, Marlene started asking Skipper many things. "How am I the only one who doesn't know about the New York Giants? Listen, I know many things about you, but why not about them? Who was originally the New York Giants? Can I meet them?" She asked Skipper. He shut her blabbering mouth and said, "We'll explain everything tomorrow. Let them sleep here for tonight." Then he slid away. "I can't tell much, but Marty, Gloria, Melman, and I were the New York giants. Now they are in the circus. Our train's engine was broken, and we needed help. Gia is from Italy, and I'm from Africa." Alex explained.

Gia and Alex slept in Marlene's cave. The next day, Skipper and his crew arrived at Marlene's place. "Look who had a good night. How was your sleep?" Skipper said to Marlene, who was sleeping on Alex's fluffy fur. She [woke up and] said, "I never expected him to be so soft! Anyways, I'm still waiting for my answers." "Alex, Gloria, Melman, and Marty were once the New York giants. Marty got them out. They went to Madagascar, then to Africa, then to Europe. They succeeded in returning but chose to stay in the circus. Gia is currently his girlfriend. We were part of it before but decided to stay in the zoo. At least we have you." Kowalski explained. "True, nevertheless, but also because enemies are about to use you as hostages. We need not be bonded to you, or we'll become vulnerable." Private added and said to Gia and Alex.

"No hard feelings," He said. "Guess the red signature with squirrel face on it is from one of your many enemies," Gia said. Skipper looked at her and said, "A signature with a squirrel face colored red?! The Red Squirrel is at it again, guys!" "The Red Squirrel?" Gia asked them. Marlene was asleep on Alex, who was also sleeping. Skipper gave Gia a short explanation of the Red Squirrel. Gia nodded and told them about the situation. After a while, Gia and Alex went out, but they were so close to the circus that Officer X caught them. "Marty, tell them that we'll be alright." They told Marty before getting taken away. Marty and Stefano saw how Alex and Gia were getting further and further far away. "This is [really] bad! They got caught!" They said to each other.