Prologue

Flashback 10 years ago

I was walking in the forest, at night of course. The moonlight illuminating my path and shining on my skin. It was a beautiful night unless you count what happened next.

Ouuuh!!

Suddenly I heard a howl, and footsteps echoing in my ears. I realized that the thing approaching would not do me any good. I was thrown to the ground by a monstrous force. And looking up, I could see what the person or thing was that was going to attack me.

It was nothing like what I had seen in my life. An immense and humanoid body but completely covered with black fur. He seemed to have a wolf's head and his eyes were shining. His eyes looked at me like I was just prey. I thought that this moment was the last of my young life!

And so I closed my eyes accepting my fate. I felt a violent pain in my side, like several knives which stuck in my flesh. I opened my eyes and saw the creature bite me deep into my side.

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

And as fast as he bit me, he backed off and raced into the forest. Getting up quickly and keeping a hand on my wound, I ran as best I could. I just wanted to go home. But I didn't know that this bite would be both a curse and a blessing.

_______________

Tony Stark was not having a very good day. A woman named Maya Hansen had come to his house.

"I'm sorry , with  happy in the hospital, i didn't know we were expecting guest" Said Pepper going down the stairs and talking to Tony and Maya.

"We Weren't" Tony answered quickly.

"And Old Girlfriend" Pepper continued exclaiming.

"She's really""Not, not really" Replied Tony and Maya.

"It was just one night" Maya continuated.

"Yep" affirmed Tony looking at Maya.

"That's how you did  it, isn't  it ?" Pepper questioned with a mischievous smile.

"It was a great night" Informed Tony, as Maya looked at them dubiously.

"Yep. Well, you know." Began Pepper

"You saved yourself a world of pain" She finishes looking at Maya with a reassuring look. 

"What?" Asked Tony hearing this.

"Trust me. We're going out the town." Said Pepper firmly to a Tony who knew where this discussion was going.

"Okay. We're been trough this. Nope!" He replied waving a hand.

"Yep!"She answered

"The man say no" He argued

"Immediately and indefinitely." She ends with vigor

"Honey" Tony tried to start but was cut off by Maya who spoke up.

"Great idea. Let's go" She said with a smile

"I'm sorry, That's a terrible idea. Please don't touch her bags" He pleaded watching her start to leave.

"Is... Is that normal?" Maya looked at a huge stuffed rabbit. And wondered what she was doing there.

"Sadly, that is very normal" Replied Pepper, glancing at the stuffed animal lying in the distance.

"Yes, This is normal!" Tony responded with warmth.