2. Breath of the Mountain

Derived from Stone Breathing and, surprisingly, Mist Breathing.

Breath Name: Breath of the Mountain (I called it this, as 'Mountain Breathing' just feels kinda awkward to say. I guess it could be altered to 'Mountainous Breathing' or something.)

Identifiable By: Grey / White Blade with Green outlining / detailing.

Notes: Like Stone Breathing, an incredibly strong form. Those who use Breath of the Mountain are the steadfast kind. I actually did some imagining of my own for this:

- A person using Breath of the Mountain could have relations to Gyomei, whether that be a sibling or tsugoku bond.
- I can see someone using a greathammer instead of a katana, swinging it around with two hands.

Positives: Those who use this form can most definitely be trusted with dangerous missions, as this style requires immense physical strength and durability.

Negatives: Requires / Relies on knowledge of all different terrain types and how to work with them, not against them.

FORMS - 4 Forms, more WIP.

1st Form: Mountain Mist. - Very similar to Mist Breathing's '8 Layered Mist', except it also causes a shortness in breath of any human who inhales it, however, if inhaled by demons, it causes strong numbness. Better for solo missions. (I'm not sure how this one would work in terms of actions, though.)

2nd Form: Earthquake. - The user slams their weapon into the ground (assuming they're using a greathammer, like I suggested) and breaking up the ground. There's an alternate version of this form, which is '2nd Form, Earthquake: Molten Uprising' which causes magma to ruse through the cracks.

3rd Form: Landslide. - I- I mean...what are you expecting?...Just kidding. This form is similar to Earthquake, except instead of breaking the ground, it pulls it up like a wall, which can then be slammed forward at an incredible pace. As it moves, it breaks into pieces, the debris causing major damage to both the surrounding area and anyone, demon or human, caught in the crossfire.

4th Form: Devastation - The wielder takes their weapon in both hands, picking it up and swinging it in a circle either parallel to their dominant hand, or round their body, allowing the user to pick up momentum for future attacks while crushing skulls at the same time.

FOOTNOTE: I actually ended up creating my own OC for this form...maybe I'll post about them soon...feel free to use this Breath still!