Chapter ONE- Gowther

I hope you guys enjoy this confusing book with not a lot of lore! Thank you for choosing to read this and I hope you enjoy it!

There was a doll, like no other. He was alive, real, he was... Special. One thing is, this doll wanted something, something more than anything he's ever wanted. This alive doll wanted a heart. True emotions. He set out on a 3,000-year quest, once the demons had been sealed away in the coffin of eternal darkness, and wanted to achieve so much in life. He mainly wanted friends and possibly even a family, in his boring, emotionless life.

Let's go back to 3,000 years ago when he was first created. Created by a demon, one of the ten commandments, this doll was merely the creator's eyes, ears, arms, legs and mouth. The creator was none other than Gowther of selflessness of the ten commandments. Once given this commandment, Gowther was thought of as way too powerful. The demon King, the person who had given Gowther the commandment of selflessness, decided to lock him up in a jail that not even Meliodas could escape.

Around 10-16 years after Meliodas was born as the Demon king's descendant, this doll had been crafted by Gowther. Quite surprisingly, the doll we are talking about is named Gowther! Gowther (the doll) was a doll with a desire to gain a heart. Emotions. Anything like that. Gowther's creator - Gowther of selflessness, was slaughtered shortly after Gowther was crafted. This made Gowther independent, free but also unprotected from the havoc that could come his way anytime.

This book is going to be very boring, but if you want to continue reading this to find out more about our friend, Gowther, then stay tuned! I will try to write 1 chapter per week. Thank you!

- Maple <3