Chapter 4 'star gazing'

Kirishima's pov:

Soon night fall came and me and kaminari were just talking and laying down. Then I say something kinda weird.

"Hey kami what's you're dream way of be asked out?"

He paused for a minute then responded.

"I'd love someone to ask me out with courage, flowers, chocolates, and red hair. That's what I'd like to see and of course at a Sakaura tree."

I looked at him and smiled. "Fancy huh?"

"I- uh- I mean kinda I guess I didn't think much of it like that."

"It was a joke sorry."

"Don't be it was a joke it's fine." He laughed and made trun a bit red.

I smiled and said "ok what's you're favorite flowers?"

"I would have to say anything yellow if not than red."

"Sounds pretty."

"Yeah... I really like roses."

"Hey kami, do you have a crush?"

"Well, yeah-."

"Oh, what is their name?"

"I can't tell."

"Ok, then what do they look like and act like."

"Well they have really handsome red eyes, red hair, and they're very manly."

"Huh, sounds familiar do I know them?"

"Well you probably do they're my best friend."

"You have a another besides me best friend with red hair and eyes!?"

"I might, I might not."

'Sounds a lot like me... He really doesn't hang out with any but me on top that. He's stupid if he doesn't realize I know who he's talking about but I'm not going to say anything."

"OH MY GOD IS THAT SATURN, THE SKY IS SO CLEAR!"

"Wait I think it is Saturn."

"THAT'S SO COOL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING ME OUT HERE!!!"

"You're welcome." I laughed a bit.

'He's so adorable and really interested in Saturn it's cute.' I started to stare and started to turn a light shade of pink.

"Hey dude you ok? You look very red,  do you have a fever?"

"Oh uh- I uh I'm ok!"

"You're sure dude?"

"Yup!"

"Ok dude."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke hours later everything was there even denki. He was asleep, man he's adorable. Then he started caughing in his sleeep. I started to shake him gently, to try and wake him up.

"Hey kami are you ok?"

"Nyn~ yeah- I'm good kiri."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm going to get going though thank you for everything it was really thoughtful. See you later bro."

"Oh ok bye-."

He left and I was alone, I started to clean up the area. It was quiet and I was walking to the dorms after cleaning up. I kept walking and I finally arrived to the dorms it was quiet, I didn't really see anyone. I walked to my dorm and opened it, in there was mina, bakugo, and midorya standing there waiting for me.

"Uh, hi do all if you need something?" I ask carefully.

"Actually yes kirishima." Midorya said clearly upset.

"It's about Kaminari." Mina said upset.

"Our plan wasn't our best idea kaminari...he does like you but it cost him and might cost you." Bakugo said to me in a worried tone that worried me.

"But where were you earlier?" Mina asked me.

"I took kaminari out last night to star gaze. And we kinda fell asleep out there." I said answering my friends.

"Confess your feelings for him now." Mina said.

"What..?" I said.

"CONFESS YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS I'M NOT LOSING A FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU!" Midorya yelled at which scared all of us.

"What do you mean by I'm not losing a friend because of you?"

"Kaminari has hanaki...." Mina told me starting to cry.

"W-what!? Because of me..." I said starting to cry.

But 'star gazing' was so much fun, who am I kidding it was more of a date then anything. I didn't know me telling him I liked bakugo would hurt him that bad.

"But we went 'star gazing' together..."