Part 1-End day hall meet

It's the end of the first day in the Night Raven College with grim. It's not easy considering he has caused trouble before. When you were in the middle of studying, he said that he needed to go to the bathroom. So, you putting all of your trust in him, you allow him. But the thing is, Grim hasn't returned in the last 25 minutes. And knowing that it's not far from where you are to the restroom, you decide to look for him because he's been in enough trouble. And to contrive some time studying, you decide to take a book and read it on the way to look for Grim. Passing by someone of the other students, saying hello, asking and answering questions, and explaining where you are going. Going down a long hallway, and reading the book you picked up, from studying, you accidentally bump into someone. Not realizing who it is, your furious. Loosing the page in the book and the book being damaged, on top of losing Grim, worried of what he could have done, you look up and say "watch where your going!" Exploding with rage as you pick up the book. "Pardon me! I didn't see you." Says a familiar, floral voice. You look up and see Dire Crowley. You cover your face with your hands, dropping the book, again as you quickly try to apologize to Crowley. "Oh, Headmage Crowley, Im sorry I did know it was you! I-i-i was looking for Grim after he said he needed to use the restroom studying, and I tried to save time studying, studying looking for grim and I-" He puts a hand on your shoulder, picking up the book and holding it out for you to take. "Y/n, don't worry about it. I've had students do the same thing." He says smiling. You stare at him, wondering how he could be so calm considering he's been in the same situation multiple times and not be so...Aggravated. Knowing most students have powers and done worse, unlike yourself. You take the book, your eyes filled with wonder and curiosity still looking into his call and composed smile. "Oh! I heard you mention Grim?" Crowley asked, holding Grim. "I found him trying to start a fight with another student. I won't put this against you but I have other plans for Grim here..." "HE HAD IT COMING! AND HE STARTED IT! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" Grim screams, trying to prove his point. "Well I'm surprised you weren't in the bathroom, like you told y/n! Where were you? Starting fights." This goes on for another 2 minutes and you do nothing to stop them but stare into Crowley's eyes before you snap and pull them apart. "Ok ok, ok,...Ok. Headmage Crowley, me and Grim will uh...be heading back to our dorm." "Oh. Alright then. I will let you two go. And Grim,...you are off with a warning." Crowley explained.

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...