Heather Grayson 🖤🌘

Heather Grayson is a 2022 introduced and all around character, She is a student at Shadow High and focuses on Special Effects Makeup. She might look intimidating but she isn't like that and is fun to be around with, She's fearless about voicing her opinions and she knows how to stay true about herself.

Theme: Gray

3 words description: Edgy. Fearless. Unique

Focus: Special Effects Makeup

"I like to color outside the lines."

Character

Character

Physical Appearance
Heather is a teenage girl with a medium build and bright white skin. She has split black and white long and straight hair styled into pigtails with chain clips that have more hair tied to them. Her eyes are very pale blue and her makeup consists of gray and black eyeshadow, light pink blush and black glitter lips.

Outfits
She wears a snakeskin leather dress and a white leather jacket with graphic prints on top, She also wears silver bamboo earrings that say "Shadow" and a spike chain choker for accessories. Her footwear consists of white heel boots with a snake heel.

For her second outfit, She wears a snakeskin long sleeves top and snakeskin print pants. She also wears a black leather corset on top and grey stiletto heels for footwear.

Personality
TBA

What's your thoughts on Heather?

#aneclipseiscoming 🖤