

┇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐇┇

"Stressing, stressing, stressing

"Stressing, stressing, stressing." I told my best-friend, Ivy, on FaceTime after she asked me I was doing.

"Girl, chillax." She told me. I was looking for my "first day of school" fit and realized I didn't have one. School started the next morning and I was beginning to worry.

"Don't piss me off..." I told her. "Before I fix my camera facing up to the ceiling."

"I think imma just wear my black pants with a tight black shirt and my converses." I told her.

"Finally yo ass done, anyways, what you most excited for?" She asked me.

"Chileee, I don't even know. Im just planning on focusing on my grades and trying to keep up in class, no boys or drama of the sort I want involved." I told her, she knew I was a quiet and to myself type person so she knew she'd never had to expect drama from me.

"Same, I can't wait for the year to be over already." She said chewing on a gummy bear.

"Girl... we not even in school yet." I said raising my left eyebrow. "But I get it. This our last year so it should go by quickly and smooth as fuck." I added on.

"True, true. We still have to rake up some last minute service hours if we want those graduation things." She told me.

"Yeah, but I'm not too worried about that. You have all your stuff in your school bag already?" I asked her.

"Yeah, wanna see?" She asked me, which I said yes to, of course. She then started introducing her material like she was doing a YouTube video, and then I did the same thing. We both cracked some more jokes and laughed more, but as soon as we saw the time hit 11:30 we called it a night and parted.

'Why the fuck can't I fall asleep.' I thought to myself, I knew I wasn't gonna get any sleep so I decided to scroll through TikTok, until about 1:25, when I fell asleep with my phone in my hand.

I woke up at 5:40 the next morning, 20 minutes before my alarm went off. I don't know why my body does that but no matter what time I go to sleep I wake up early.

I went in the bathroom and sat on the toilet for a good 15 minutes thinking about life before I got in the shower and do my daily morning routine, I brushed my teeth afterwards and then got dressed in my room. I waited for my gremlin ass siblings to finish up before my mom carried us to school.

No. I cannot drive. My parents don't trust me behind a wheel anymore after I almost drove us into a lake while practicing.

I made it to school and hurried to look for my class, there was kids everywhere and I did not want to get caught up and end up being late. I finally made it to my upstairs class which was dance and waited for more kids to come in class.

While waiting I texted Ivy, who was on her way to school.

"Girl, wea you at??" I sent her the text.

"I'm On my way!" She sent back.

"Now Apple know damn well I'm not that excited about coming to school..." She sent again.

"Mkay, our first period is upstairs." I sent her and then went my Music library to listen to Melanie Martinez song "Orange juice." Then Ivy arrived a couple minutes after and we were just shit talking celebrities who did stupid shit for clout.

"Please don't tell me shit about MGK and Megan. I don't wanna hear bout them people. That's white folks business." I told her then started laughing.

"What class you have after this again?" She asked me.
"Chemistry, what about you?" I asked.

"Marine bio, I'll see you at B lunch." She told me before the bell rung.

I played more music while walking to my chemistry class which was in another building behind the main building.

"Good morning guys, today we're going to learn about each other and the basics of chemistry. So I'm gonna give you guys numbers one through five and whichever number you get you'll go in that group." My teacher said.

'I know you fucking lying.' I thought. I'm shy asf so I hate when I have to talk with new people. I got my number five and headed to a station in the back with five on it. Me and two other people sat in the back, it was a boy and a girl, they were all fine asf but the girl took the cake, literally.

Since no one wanted to talk I started first, big move for me.

"Hi, Im Amerah, I'm seventeen, and obsessed with cats." I said and all of a sudden everyone started talking. I learned their names were Daniel, and Amelia .

"I'm Daniel, eighteen, and I play soccer." He said. I payed attention to his nose piercing and lips the whole time, since the mask wasn't mandatory a lot of kids had theirs off, not I though. Besides that he was fine as hell, and he seemed to be around 6'2/ 6'3.

"I'm Amelia, I'm seventeen too and I like money." She said.

"You're so real, you just like me." I said making her giggle.

Amelia was fine as fuck. She seemed to be a mixed with black and maybe some Latin in her and her ass is so fat. I never said I was better than any man by the way. While Daniel seemed to be Hispanic, he has a nice accent that gave it away.

Daniel seemed quiet and closed off so Amelia and I decided to get to know each other, she's a lil fruit cup like me. We exchanged numbers and went back to our seats, Amelia sat next to me in the other row.

After that I went to my third period which was Pottery, my best friend had that class with me and Amelia surprisingly too, so I went there.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

 Lemme know how y'all liked the first chapter 😩