Help

Day 1

I'm having the worst life at school. College sucks! Everyone thinks college will be the time of their life's but not for me. You think you'll get away from all the shit you delt with in high school, well...You dont! Today is like any other day. Got out my best friend and felt the slit of the cool metal break open my fare skin. I put my wrap around my wrist. Put my best friend away for the day and decided to go out and do something. I'll be back later to write more. 

I put my journal away and got ready. I put on my black converse's,  a blue flannel, a light blue beanie, and my white short cut shorts. I grabbed $50 and my penny board and left my dorm. I put my headphones in and turned on all time low and started penny boarding my way to starbucks.

I finally got there and I got in line. I got up to the counter and order what I usually get which is a pumpkin spice latte. I looked up to get my drink and the hottest guy was working there. His name is Trey, he goes to my college and is in all my classes but he never notices me. He is always with the popular girls. I have no chance with him. I stopped  fantasizing and payed him.

I left with my psl and just rode around town. But then I decided to go to the park and I went and layed down in the grass. But then all a sudden I feel someone poke my shoulder.

I open my eyes and it was Abby, my best friend. So who do you like now megan? She asked. I don't know. But I kinda have my eyes on trey. Woah! Trey from our college? The trey that's in all your classes? She said suprised!  Yes, him. But I have no chance with him. He hangs out with all the popular girls. Hey, don't doubt yourself! Your are a beautiful, amazing girl. That can get any guy if you try hard enough! Plus I see him stare at you sometimes in class! Abby said with a smirk.

Well.... I guess I should start paying more attention then. Let's go back to the dorm, I'm getting bored. Abby and I head back to our dorm and I get into sweatpants and a baggy lose shirt. I jump onto my bed while Abby turns on YouTube for us to watch. We watched a marathon on a bunch of Youtubers to fall asleep. But as I'm drifting off and about to fall asleep. I here Anthony voice. I'm up as fast as a bullet! I here him say that him and a bunch of other Youtubers are going on a cruise together and that many some fans could come along.

I was dying! I was so excited! I NEEDED THOSE TICKETS!! But they were so expensive, I couldn't afford them. So I just went back to bed fantasizing about trey!