Messed up

Day 2

So far my day is turning out to be a disaster!! I woke up late and I was a hour late to my classes! I didn't realize what I put on and it was so embrassing! None of it matched!!! Trey even saw me! I was so red! I never looked up today! The day went fast and right when all my classes were over I came here; back to my dorm to write in my journal. I guess I should get back to life now.

I put my journal away and got out my best friend, slit, then put it away. As I was wrapping my wrist I heard someone knocking on my dorm door. I thought it was Abby but she was at a party so I didn't know who it was. So I quickly changed into sweat pants, a lose shirt, and put my hair in a messy bun. I answered the door and I couldn't believe who it was. I was shocked.

It was trey! I was happy but curious at why he was here. So I asked him what he wanted. I want you. I wanted to see if you could hang out tonight. He said nervously.
I would love to hang out! So what do you have in mind? I was thinking we could hang at your place and watch YouTube or netflix. He said. Yeah that sounds fun.

So I invited him on in and he sat down on Abby bed and I sat on mine as we watched orange is the new black on nexflix. I saw him drifting off. I look over and he is asleep so I put a blanket on top of him and texted abby.

Hey, trey came over to watch Netflix and fell asleep in your bed. Is it okay if he spend the night? A few minutes later I get a text back from Abby saying Yeah, it's fine. I will spend the night at my friends house. So I turned my phone off and tried to go to sleep.

I was drifting off when all of a sudden I felt a hand touch the side of my arm. I look up and it's trey. What are you doing? I said. I want to ask you something. He said. So I stood up and still wrapped up in a blanket. Do you want to go on a cruise with me? He said with a quiver in his voice. I was shocked. Yes! I totally would love too! We were both happy! He had the biggest smile on his face! But I think mine was bigger! But I layer back down to go to bed and I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I look back and it's trey. Can I sleep with you? I don't wanna sleep alone. He whispered in my ear. I said yeah and scooched over so he had more room. We both fell asleep to watching Dan Howell. It was amazing!