Cover your JEE syllabus with these easy tips! Here is how

JEE is just around the corner. So you must be wondering about the ways you can easily complete your syllabus before the exam arrives as to score super high in JEE advance 2022.

Here are some of the tips you can follow:

Proper strategies

Know where you lack. It is important to give equal time to all the subjects but it is as equally important to know where you are lagging. Give more time to the subjects you are weak at.

The 45 minutes rule

A long hour of focused sitting is very necessary for the preparation of JEE advanced 2022. You need to keep far away from your phone. But long hours of sitting can be tiring and boring. To solve this problem you can follow the famous 45/15 rule. Where you study continuously for 45minutes and take a 15 minutes relaxation. You can spend this time relaxing or doing anything that helps you relieve stress.

11th class syllabus is equally important

Board exams focus only on the 12 class syllabus but competitive exams like IIT-JEE include the syllabus of both 11th and 12th. So, the class 11th syllabus is equally important. Choose the right syllabus from the right coaching institute that covers both the 11th and 12th. Join 12th jee course.

So these are some of the tips you can follow to top JEE Advanced 2022.