~ Chapter 10 ~

" I have not begged anyone in my life but I am begging you today. DO NOT LOVE ME ZHAN "

Zhan started to passionately kiss Yibo who was still in shocked about what’s happening. It took a moment before Yibo came to his right mind and returned the kiss.

After having Zhan's initiate such a kiss for the first time Yibo felt greedy. He wanted more. He couldn’t help but deepen the kiss until Zhan started hitting his chest indicating that he couldn’t breathe.

*gasp*

" you ugly duck... Are you going to choke me to death... forget it, I changed my mind........ I STILL HATE YOU "

Zhan yelled as he was panting. Even though he said he hates Yibo, his body was still clinging on to Yibo like his life depended on it.

" But your body says otherwise and it’s too late to change your mind now "
Yibo said and pecked the pouting lips of the older.

" Let’s get you to the uni first, ok? I promise you can hug me all the time, later "
he said ruffling Zhan’s hair.

Before Zhan could even oppose Yibo already shove him inside the car and hop on to the driver’s seat. A chuckle left his mouth when he saw Zhan was still pouting, crossing his arms.

' Even when I, the great Xiao Shane Zhan took the action first you can’t keep up you pompous, arrogant, disdainful bastard! I’m starting to think you are secretly impotent or having an erectile dysfunction...cold hearted duck... let’s see how many minutes you need to BE A MAN'
Zhan thought in anger.

Yibo was yet to start the car when he felt a hand sliding towards his lil **cough** not so lil duck. Yibo turned to zhan with a raised eyebrow.

' This sly fox is definitely up for something, isn’t he?'

Yibo felt the said naughty hand slightly squeezing his length.

" I’m warning you Xiao Zhan. Don’t start something if you can’t be responsible later "

He said while seizing Zhan’s hand. His voice was somewhat deeper than usual and it made Zhan’s whole body tremble. He felt all the heat in his body gather in one place as his lips parted because of lust.

" Can we just have sex already. The sexual tension in the air is so thick that I can’t even breath "

Zhan surely was out of breath... but of course it was because of his now rising lil brother.

" I didn’t even do anything yet and you already have a boner? What a cute little virgin you are "

Yibo teased zhan while his heart was beating rapidly. He wanted to devour the little bunny in front of him then and there but his heart was saying he should be patient since its their first time.

But Zhan has other ideas. He looked at Yibo and licked his lips in a sexy manner causing Yibo to lose the last bit of his self-restrain.  

" Xiao Zhan what are you doing ? "
Yibo asked giving Zhan an unbelievable look.

" Nothing in particular "
Zhan said while wiping his wet lips.

" Remember you started this. I will not stop even if you beg me to death "
Yibo said starting the car.

" You do have a lot of confidence, Don't you?”

“ Yes I do. You will see yourself ”
He said driving in high speed not caring about other vehicles in the road.

" Where are we going " Zhan asked.

" Home! To finish what you started "
Yibo said in a hurried voice while calling someone.