London

It was finally time for Ram and Priya to leave for London.Everyone came to the airport to drop Ram and Priya.All became emotional as they bid farewell to Ram and Priya.It was a 8 hours flight but with each other as company Ram and Priya easily spent that time.When they reached London,they had to go to an apartment that Virendra had brought for them.It was pretty costly as getting a house to stay in London was difficult .Ofcourse after a tiring flight journey they needed rest so they took rest for sometime.

The next day both of them were coming out of the apartment when they met their neighbour John.

John:Hi,I am John.I guess both of you are new here?

Ram:Yes..I am Ram Kapoor.

Priya:I am Priya.

John:Both of you are in a living in relationship?

Ram:No.We are married.

John:Married?But both of you look pretty young.What's your age?

Ram:I am 24 and she is 23.

John:How did you end up getting married so young?

Ram:Well that's a big story but if you want to listen to it you have got to spend time with us John.

John:Sure..I guess you are new to London so do you have a tour plan?

Priya:Well as of now no.

John:I am free..I could take you around London while you narrate your story to me.

Ram:Sure.

John took Ram and Priya about London while they told him about their love story.

John:Wow, you guys have a really dramatic love story going on. Glad that I made some new friends. So, how did the two of you end up in London?

Priya:We have come to do our MBA.

John:Well that's great I am also a MBA student.Where have you got admission?

Ram:I have got it at Kingston and Priya has got it in London Business School.

John:Oh I am also at Kingston.

Ram:Great!!We could go together.

Priya:So that means I am alone.

John:No Priya..my girlfriend is at London Business School.She lives a mile away from our apartment.I am sure you could get along with her.

Priya:Thats great..Whats her name?

John:Nancy!!

Priya:So when can I meet Nancy?

John:Right after this tour.

John called up Nancy and informed her about Priya and Ram.Meanwhile Ram and Priya Video called Nandini.

Nandini:Mujhe laga tum dono mujhe bhool hi gaye ho.

Ram:No Mom.Actually hum bohot tired thei .

Priya:Mom humne yaha ek naya dost be banaya hai.

Nandini was introduced to John by them. They went to Nancy's place later. Nancy and Priya became instant friends. That night, Ram and Priya called the rest of their buddies and told them about their experience.

Brinda:Woah naye dost.Matlab tum dono humein bhool jaoge?

Priya:Come one Bri.Aisa mat bolo.

Adi:She is just joking.Enjoy.

Ram and Priya were happy that night.

Ram:Achha hua aaj humein naye dost mile.Nahi toh hum yaha bilkul akele hote.

Priya:Akele kaise?Hum ek doosre ke saath hai na.

Priya was hugged by Ram.He gripped her shoulders with his hands and drew her back against his chest, lining them up through her arms. He placed his one hand around her naked belly and wrapped it around her. He gently lifted her face and knelt to kiss the back of her neck. He took her hand in his and kissed it.He carried her to the bed and they both fell asleep in each other's arms. They got up the next day and dressed themselves. They had intended to spend the day with John and Nancy outside.

Nancy:Hello, Priya. Hello, Ram. I hope our use of English does not make you feel uncomfortable.

Priya:Not in the least!! We can communicate in English. It's just that Hindi is our mother tongue.

John:We don't mind learning Hindi from both of you!!Like I proabably know one word "Namaste"

They laughed at John's attempt.They went out and enjoyed together.Later when it was time for lunch,Nancy suggested they go to an Indian restaurant.

Priya:Thats not necessary Nancy.We can manage.

Nancy:I insist.John and I also would like to try Indian food.There is one famous restaurant "Bombay Bustle".I guess we should have lunch there.

Ram:Sure...Lets get going.

Ram and Priya made John and Nancy try samosa and paneer butter masala.

Nancy:Mmmm..This is so yummy.

Priya:Did you enjoy it? I can make it. We've just arrived in London. You are welcome to come over to our flat once we have settled in and I will prepare some  for you.

Nancy:Ram you must be lucky that Priya cooks good food.

Ram:Surely I am...

They ordered some gulab jamun.Ram was about to hog it but then remembered that Priya had restricted him from eating sweets.He stopped himself.Priya was happy to see Ram controlling .

Priya:Ram tum ek piece khaa sakte ho.I am happy you controlled.

John:What did you say?

Ram:Uhh Nothing!!!Actually I am pre diabetic and Priya had restricted me from eating sweets.Since I behaved as a good boy , she allowed me to have one piece.

Nancy:Thats so nice!!

They finished lunch and decided to get back to their flats to take some rest.

John:This night we will be going to a club.

Priya:Club?

Nancy:Yup..Its an Indian club!!Wait let me remember the name...It was uh..What was it John?

John:It's "Kuch Kuch Bollywood night"

Ram:Great we will join you.

Later when they went into their flat,Priya questioned Ram.

Priya:Tumne haan kyu kaha?

Ram:Problem kya hai?

Priya:I don't drink alcohol.

Ram:FYI vaha juice bhi milta hai.

Priya:Par mere paas party ke liye pehnane ke liye khaas kapde nahi hai.

Ram:Tum abhi rest lo..We will figure it out later.

While Priya slept,Ram sneaked out and went to buy a dress for Priya.He did not want Priya to accompany him as she would deny buying costly clothes.He came back before she got up.When she got up,Ram gave her the dress.

Priya:Ye kaha se liya tumne?

Ram:Maine khareeda hai tumhaare liye.

Priya:Kab?Aur ye kitne ka hai?

Ram:Pls aise sawaal mat poocho.Maine itne pyaar se tumhaare liye ye khareeda hai.

Priya:Ok fine.

They enjoyed in the club that night.The next 2 weeks passed in a jiffy.It was soon time for them to go to college.