Chapter 14 ~ The Oppressors

~Song Playlist Inspiration:

1*Linkin Park Songs: In The End, Somewhere I Belong, Crawling,
Leave Out All the Rest, Castle of Glass

2*Shinedown: 45, Simple Man, If You Only Knew, Enemies

3* Only God Knows Why by Kid Rock

4*My Give A Damn's Busted by Jo Dee Messina
---------------------------------------------------------------

The meaning of oppressor is a person or group that exercises authority or power over another in a harsh and burdensome way.

What if the bullies from the past haven't fully learned their lesson yet? What if things with Zee and the crew have settled, but appearances can be deceiving?

The saying villains will always be villains, and they can't change, and they just lay low till the time is right might be something to remember.

Some might say everything could have ended when things seemed to be closed, and everyone made up, but that would have just made a short novel and lost so many potential twists.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As everyone is home sleeping the party away, some making up for lost time, some getting used to there being three now, not two, and others unhappy with how everything played out.

A few days later, Perth sits in the office of a GMMtv, which is new to him. He is also in college and meeting a few new friends that he met there, encouraging him to come and join them here.

Now, appearances seem like Perth, Mark, Plan, and Mean are all close friends with Saint and crew. They have been through a lot together.

Some might not know that Saint has his own company, Idol Factory, which is his production company. He is with Channel 3 for the acting part of it.

Meanwhile, Zee, Nunew, Max, and Nat are with Domundi TV company.

All three companies are rivals of each other, and they do not mix with the other once one gets the project.

Now, there are smaller companies that do mix together. For example, KimCopBas with Star Hunter Entertainment can work with any of the three and be fine. The company Studio Wabi Sabi can also work with whomever and have no troubles.

The main three, though, you will not ever see mingle, or it's extremely rare for it to happen since they can easily pull someone from the smaller companies instead of the other two big companies.

It's just the way it is to keep the peace. Call it a silent treaty of sorts between the three companies.

Now Perth, Mark, Plan, Title, and Gun were part of a smaller company called Attractor TH. No one paid any mind to it, so they worked with whomever on whatever until the bullies got revealed and Perth left them.

Mean is an independent actor, so he floats in between them all.

Some might not expect that Perth is still the head of his little gang even though now, they are split, stalling for time, some might say.

Everyone must understand right now the biggest company out of all of them is GMMtv.

Yes, Saint and Zee have conflicting companies. their one show together was a rare moment in time that put Nunew in the middle for a time, which made things rather difficult, but that won't be their only problem, as I am sure you have guessed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perth only talked to his gang, new friends Ohm and Nanon, about his move, no one else. He knows the repercussions it'll bring for their little friend group they have going on now.