Slots

I've created slots for you to fill in with your characters when applying. This will make it easier for me so I don't get too many characters and help your characters fit the role I'm looking for.

You may apply up to 3 times! But you must pick a different role each time and change the gender or age so we have a variety.

⇟⇟⇟

★ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙎 (⅕) : the mutants investigating the recent "vanishings". They've had their powers for some time either being 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 (born with powers) or 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 (some sort of accident gave them their powers). Some are criminals, using their powers to their advantage to get what they want while others just want to live their lives in peace.

★ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙐𝙂𝙀𝙀𝙎 (0/?): the mutants hiding in the Tribute. There's no determined amount of them yet. They're mostly side characters, but could be love interests! 

★ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍 (0/1): new to the Tribute, only recently discovering their powers. They've been raised to believe mutants are monsters their whole life. Can they be trusted to keep the Tribute a secret?

★ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙎 (0/3) : they do not have powers, each have different opinions on the mutants. They're mostly side characters, but do play an important role later! It's your choice whether they're a friend or foe.

𝘼𝙉𝙔 𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 ☛

⇟⇟⇟

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

The Outcasts and the Outsider are more the main characters, but don't underestimate the other slots! In the story, I'll be focusing on both the Dredges (mutants) and Elyssiria (humans) and showing both sides. I find that sometimes shows or writers tend to focus on just the mutants and I'm trying to avoid that.  

Number of characters per slot is flexible! 

I hope you like the slots!