ⅩⅠⅠⅠ.

✧ ・゚ : * ✧ ・゚ : *

Iggy took the lead, guiding them through the familiar streets he had once raced through during his battle with Pet Shop. As they ventured on, the air around them grew dense and suffocating, shrouding them in a dark aura that sent chills down their spines. The oppressive feeling weighed heavily on the crusaders, causing cold sweats to break out on their brows.

"Hey, what is this? I'm in a cold sweat all of a sudden. This overwhelmingly oppressive feeling..." Polnareff gasped. "Where's Iggy t-trying to take us?"

"I already know. This atmosphere is... This dark sensation..." Joseph said.

"Th-This mansion is..." Avdol trailed off.

"The one from the picture." Jotaro agreed.

"Who would have thought you'd be the one to find it, Iggy?" Polnareff questioned.

The mansions that stood before Jotaro, projecting an abnormally sinister energy, housed the cause of all they've been through, their destiny: the embodiment of evil. They had journeyed long and far to reach this place. They traveled through many lands, encountering DIO's countless Stand-using assassins. It was, indeed, a series of life-or-death battles that were no simple task to survive. Tears, laughter, sadness, rage, and happiness. They experienced many emotions on this journey. In order to save Jotaro's mother, Holly, it has indeed been nearly fifty days since they left Japan. All to defeat DIO, and end this hundred-year-old destiny.

Joseph thought to himself. He was determined to reach his goal and save his daughter Holly, no matter what!

Kakyoin thought to himself. In order to save Holly, and to conquer the weakness in his own heart, they would defeat DIO, no matter what.

Avdol thought to himself. There was evil this world that must not be allowed to prosper, and so, must be destroyed.

Polnareff thought to himself. He would make DIO pay for manipulating him with a flesh bud to make him act against his own righteousness.

Iggy thought to himself. The reason he had to endure all of this absurdity was because of that bastard DIO. So, he was going to pay him back for it, no matter what.

Evelyn thought to herself. She had been thrown into this whirlwind of chaos and danger, her past intertwining with the present in ways she never imagined. She had loved Dio once, but that love was now a distant, painful memory. She would help end Dio's reign of terror, no matter what.

And...

"In other words, if we beat the shit out of DIO right here and now, it will all be over."

Joseph nodded. "He's here. There's no doubt about it. This presence is his. He's inside the mansion right now."

"Which means that we..." Avdol trailed off.

"...have finally reached the last stop on our journey." Polnareff finished.

As they advanced, passing through the gate and into the courtyard, Joseph felt a shiver run down his spine.

"Just as I can sense his presence, he is aware that I have arrived." Joseph said, "Entering this mansion carelessly would be like being swallowed by the enemy."

"What are we going to do?" Evelyn asked. "We can't just walk in there without some sort of plan."

The double doors swung open, revealing a long corridor.

Squinting down the corridor, a figure dressed in white appeared, gracefully floating their way towards the team.

"Wait, someone's there," Evelyn cautioned.