1D control your fans who hate "Emo"

Picture on side shows what happened.

http://alienationmentale.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/mitch-lucker-passes-away-directioners-poke-fun-one-direction-comes-to-my-homeland/

http://www.theeyeonline.com/tag/kenadee-lucker/     ::

Home / Opinions

One Direction fan base needs a leash

Last 5 stories in Opinions You control the music - February 12, 2013 Whose side are you on? - February 1, 2013 "I can't, I have dance!" - February 1, 2013 Stereotypes in sports - January 22, 2013 The end of life as we know it - December 21, 2012 Other stories that might interest you... Metal vocalist loses life in motorcycle crash Summer Concert Review Music of the year! Local band really does “Set It Off!” In Darkness and in Light review

November 14, 2012

Pauline Piotrowski, Staff Reporter

One Direction released their new song “Live While We’re Young” recently and as all songs have, you have a massive group of people who like it, then the massive group of people who don’t. One of the people who didn’t like the song was All Time Low’s front-man, Alex Gaskarth.

Gaskarth tweeted saying he wasn’t fond of the song that Ed Sheeran wrote for One Direction; He’d confused “Live While We’re Young” and “Little Things.” The One Direction “fandom” decided that no one could have that opinion to dislike the song and started harassing Gaskarth via Twitter. They were saying very rude and harsh thing dealing with Gaskarth’s deceased brother. They’d made comments that Alex was the reason his brother had committed suicide, that Alex should himself commit suicide, and many other very rude things. One Direction fans went off the deep end in saying those things to Gaskarth over him simply stating his opinion. Gaskarth didn’t retaliate in a harsh manner, but all he said was, “Stop telling me to kill myself, ya creeps! Let’s all be friends.” After that the One Direction fan base calmed down and nothing more was said, that is until the next huge incident that happened in the pop-punk/heavy metal scene.

On October 31, 2012 Suicide Silence front-man, Mitch Lucker, got into a fatal motorcycle crash. The 28-year-old musician lost control of his motorcycle and crashed into a light pole in Huntington Beach, California around 8:55 p.m. The collision threw him from the bike, and the motorcycle kept sliding down the street until it struck a pickup truck. Lucker was taken to UCI Medical Center, where he died the next morning at 6:17 a.m. Lucker leaves behind wife Jolie Lucker and a 5-year-old daughter named Kenadee. This accident left the entirety of the heavy metal fan base in despair, heartache, and mourning. You couldn’t go anywhere on the Internet without reading some form of tribute to this heavy metal legend. This is where the One Direction fans attack…. again. I suppose they got entirely too tired of seeing all the posts about Mitch Lucker all over the Internet. Any smart person with common sense would’ve just ignored it and let everyone mourn how they wish to, but no. The One Direction fans decided to create anonymous Twitter accounts and state very gory, heartless, and ruthless attacks on the fans of Suicide Silence, Mitch, Jolie, and Kenadee Lucker. They said that Lucker had intentionally crashed his motorcycle and “killed himself because he was emo”, that his 5-year-old daughter should kill herself, and that his wife Jolie was “emo” as well and that she was a (to put it in a PG manner) harlet. Many of the Suicide Silence fans were outraged that these One Direction fans were brutally attacking the Lucker family and that caused major tension between the two fan bases. Jolie Lucker had made it clear that she wasn’t appreciative of the extremely rude things these One Direction fans were saying about her husband and daughter. Once the One Direction fans had gotten enough verbal abuse from the mourning fans of Mitch Lucker, they’d stopped all the things they were saying.

Don’t get me wrong, I used to enjoy listening to One Direction every once and a while as a guilty pleasure band. After the altercations with Alex Gaskarth and Mitch Lucker, I truly can’t tolerate listening to them anymore. I immediately get enraged. I apologize to you if you’re one of the fans who never said a single word about Gaskarth or Lucker, the rest of the fan base is making you look bad.

People have been blowing up One Direction’s Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. telling them that they need to control their fans because it’s making them look bad as well. I agree with the people who said that the One Direction fan base need to be controlled. No one should be saying those things to each other. No matter the genre, we all love the same thing. Music. We need to be loving and supportive of each other, not saying those vicious things to make others feel completely awful. We’re all one big family, so let’s treat each other like it.

Leave the Lucker Family alone. Stop hating us. 1D fans: What if everyone from 1D died in a car crash, How would you feel?Horibble, wouldn't you. Would we start hating? No

Once the One Direction fans had gotten enough verbal abuse from the mourning fans of Mitch Lucker, they’d stopped all the things they were saying.

They better