ʙᴀʟʟ

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱɪᴄꜱ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ ꜱᴜɴɢ.

TEST 1
THE WHITE STEEL EL AND THE BALL

"Ugh..." A young boy groaned while sitting up. Looking around he saw that he was in a long hallway with different gods covering the walls.

"All visitors are welcome here." A voice startles the young boy. He quickly turned around but saw nothing in the darkness. He sat there trying to prepare for what he was going to see.

One, Two

He counted the footsteps, trying to calm himself.

One, Two, One, Two

They were getting closer.

One, Two.

One, Two.....

One.

'Behind.'  The young boy quickly turned around, coming face to face with a rabbit of some sort. The rabbit paused before speaking.

"I am Headon..." He said. "The caretaker of this tower."

The young boy took a step back. "This... is a tower?"

The rabbit ignored his question. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Master Y/N."

Y/N made a small gasp in shock. "How do you know my name? Why am I here..?" Y/N started walking towards Headon, before he got stopped with his staff.

"The answer can always be found at the top of the tower."

"The top...of the tower?" He looked up noticing how the roof never seemed to appear.

"Will you take the test required to climb the tower?"

"There's a test..?" The wall behind Y/N began to disappear before fully showing a ocean like area with bars being the only thing blocking them and whatever was on the other side off. He stared at it before a large unknown creature appeared before them.

"The rules are simple." Headon said before pointing towards the cage. "You will enter the cage. If you can break that ball while avoiding the White Steel Eel, you pass." He paused before turning to Y/N. "Will you take it?"

Y/N stared at him, opening his mouth but closing it a second later. "If you wish to turn back, now is the time. For someone like you, death is..."