It was alright

Ora's POV

I woke up and WOW I had the wildest dream. Me, Saphire, and no clothes. I place my feet onto my fuzzy carpet and slowly but surely get up. I walk to the kitchen, grab a bowl of Captain Crunch and sit at the ledge.

"Good morning fat ass."

"Excuse me?"

"Well you're already getting into the very nutritious food, as always." my mom glances over at my breakfast. I ignore what she says. I'm used to it by now. I look at my full bowl of food in disgust and lose my appetite. I walk over to the sink and rinse out my bowl and start for my room. I get ready for the mall and text Amethyst. She said she will be here at 10, great 2 more hours in this hell hole. I go over to Zena's habitat and let her out. She greets me with a friendly peck on the cheek. I give her her daily sugar water in a feeder and a couple of deceased mosquitos. I check my wallet to make sure everything is ready to go. I say goodbye to Zena and close my bedroom door. I head to the front door.

"Bye. Won't miss ya. Ugh, will that dumb bird shut UP!" I leave before my anger gets to the best of me. Thank god I'm going to school tomorrow.

"Hey," I said to Amethyst

"Hi! Ready to go?"

"Yep!"

Time Jump

I enter the front door with room decor and bedsheets in my hands. I run up to my room before my mom can say anything. I love my new stuff! I check how the photo I posted when we were at the mall is doing and there is a comment. It's from Saphire "You gals are so pretty!" Wait, she thinks I am pretty! Ahhhhh!

"I'm not fangirling you are," I thought aloud. Oh shit! I haven't finished packing! I glance over at my packing list and I have 8 more things to pack. Just great. I start packing my clothes (Basically my entire closet) and toiletries. I look at my 4 stuffed bags in satisfaction and get changed into comfy clothes. I say goodnight to Zena, text Amethyst, and lay down. I drift off dreaming of my new dorm.

Next Morning

I wake up full of excitement. I go to the pantry, grab a granola bar and gather my bags. I prepare Zena for the transportation and say goodbye. I head for the door, not even saying goodbye to my mom. I walk over to the bus stop and wait for the bus. The bus arrives and we drive and drive and drive and dri- Oh! We're here. Home sweet home. I walk into the school bumping into jasper,

"Hey babe"

"Hi," Jasper said quietly. We both went in for a kiss and it was alright I guess.

"Ready to get our dorm room combinations?" He simply nods his head yes. I look at the long line ahead and text Saphire letting them know I'm gonna be a bit late. I finally got my combination 47,23,21. I find my locker/dorm and open it up and there she is.