chapter 1

(This my first love story thing I guess so please no hate but if you have anything that you would like to suggest you can if you don't like this kind of stuff then don't read!!! Thanks)

Dipper Pov.

It's been four years since we last visited Gravity Falls when me and Mable's parents said we could go back to Gravity Falls. We were super happy!!! Our parents wouldn't let us go for so long because they got into a fight with our great uncle's Stan and Ford, they were angry at them since they thought we had gone crazy when me and Mable told them about Bill and weirdmageddon. To be honest though I think they only thought I was crazy. Since wall I was explaining Mable was looking at me and them as if I'd lost it. Anyway, my parents were still angry they told us the only reason we were going back was since our Grunkles promised to keep us "safe."

At the beginning when I told my parents about gravity falls, I showed them the journal but like most people they didn't believe me. I wasn't going to try and prove it again like I did with the zombie incident, so I gave up. But there was some stuff I decided to keep to myself that not even Mable knew. Before we left the shake four years ago, I went back to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything and when I got to our room, I saw a present with holes in it on my bed. They looked like breathing holes. There was also a tag on the present and it said, "never forget who you are and the mysteries you have yet to solve." When I opened the box, I immediately closed it again.

 It turns out it was a griffin, a very small one too, I quickly put the box in my bag and left. Back at home I ended up re-writing Grunkle fords journals since I didn't have them with me. Once I finished, I checked the griffin page and it said they were very dangerous like it said about most of the creatures. But after I spent a month with him, I found out the journals were totally wrong. I named the griffin Leo or lil dip and he was really sweet. At first, he was scared and scratched me but that was all. I ended up writing my own journal that had a Pinetree on it. Leo was on my first page and surprisingly he understands English. He also taught me how to speak griffin which was cool. Leo also told me about other creatures my uncle ford wrote about and how they really acted. I also ended up only using a small amount of my uncle ford's journal to write mine. At the moment Leo is in my bag you can hear him shuffling around.

Suddenly the bus stopped, and Mable started screaming "WERE HERE" over a hundred times exceedingly. She quickly apologized to me, sorry dipper. It's fine, I guess I answered sometimes I don't know if Mable likes me or not when were at home, she's nice to me and caring but when we're in public she acts like I don't exist. Once we got off the bus, I could see everyone Grunkle Ford, stan, Pacifica, Wendy, Soos, and Gideon. As Mabel went to go hug everyone, I grabbed our bags and got off the bus. Once I stepped off everyone stared at me as if I had one eye. In my opinion I didn't change much other than the fact that I worked out and because of puberty I have a more feminine body.

Stan: Dipper! Is that you?

I nodded my head everyone started to gather around me, and you could see Mabel was annoyed, I quickly slipped out and told everyone I was going to go and unpack. I asked grunkle stan where I can sleep, and he said I would get the attic and Mable would get the hidden room (with the carpet), so I left Mables's stuff in her room and went up to mine I started unpacking and started to hear a noise from my bag suddenly something jump out. 

Thanks for reading!!!!