chapter 2

LEO!!!! I started laughing as he licked my face I tried to quiet down as I pushed him off. You can't do that Leo especially not when I'm with family. Leo stopped for minute as his ears went up and he pooffed out of thin air. Right after my uncles came running in with worried looks on their faces.

Ford: DIPPER WHAT HAPPENED

Stan: KID ARE YOU OKAY

I stared at them confused and then I realized I just screamed out loud "STOP" and "GET OFF". Oh, I said sorry I worried you guys ummm I looked around the room for an excuse. I saw a jacket on the other side of the room.

That jacket fell on me, and I thought it was a ghost. I said nervously with my hand on my neck. They looked at me confused. I told them I was fine once again, and they left still confused on why a kid who fought multiple monsters would be scared of a jacket.

I quickly called for Leo, and he popped back. "And That is why you can't jump at me out of nowhere". I laughed.

Leo you want to go to the forest and see if we can find some creatures I said excitingly.

Griffin noise (yes!!!!).

I quickly put Leo in my bag zipped it up and started to jolt down the stairs I haven't seen a creatures other than Leo in a long time.

Right before I was about to leave I said loud enough for everyone to hear me "I'm going for a walk". Almost immediately after ford came running out of his lab to speak with me.

Ford: Dipper!!

Dipper: Yes?

Ford: can you please hold on to this for me while your on your walk in needs sun light to charge.

Dipper: Sure?

Ford: Thank you dipper

As I left the house I quickly looked at the object I was given it looked like a pencil of some sort. I immediately broke it when I did I saw it was a tracker. I knew something felt wrong I threw it next to a bush near the shack and kept walking.

Once I was far enough into the forest, I let Leo out of my bag. We started to wonder around looking for some creatures. I was reminded that I wanted to meet some of the fairies in the forest to see if I could get some fairy dust.

Once we found them, they immediately try to attack me, but Leo made this loud squawking noise and they all stopped. "hello" I said as I crouched down to sit with my hands out. One of them can into my hands as I smiled, they smiled back.

Dipper: Leo?

Leo: griffin noise(yes?)

Dipper: could you please tell them I mean no harm I just wanted to study and draw them and possibly take some fairy dust for a potion.

Leo: griffin noises (alright )

Once Leo had said what I asked they all calmed down a bit and let me sketch them. Some of them even made me a flower crown it had some yellow and blue flowers that seemed to glow at night. I started to understand what the fairy's were saying but it started to get late. I said goodbye they gave me a bit of fairy dust and started walking towards the shack I left myself a note to come tomorrow night to draw all the plants and animals that glow or are awake at night also to thank the fairy's.

I was almost at the shack, and I started to hear whispers all around me. Leo didn't seem to hear anything so I kept walking. Before we went inside I had Leo get into my bag and entered the shack. Almost immediately I was surrounded by my grunkles and sister.

Ford: DIPPER WHERE WERE YOU

Stan: WE WERE SO WORRIED

Ford: AND WHERES THE PEN I GAVE YOU!!

I pushed them off me until they stopped asking questions and then spoke. " I was on a walk and accidentally feel asleep. Also grunkle ford a creature took the pen when I was walking and I couldn't catch it" I said calmly.

Oh okay next time please tell me or come back if your that tried grunkle Stan said. Okay! I said as I started to head up to my room but first I wanted to get something to eat so I went to go raid the kitchen. I grabbed a couple snacks and went up to my room.

I put the fairy dust in this compartment I found when we were here years ago closed it and let Leo out of my bag. I sat down on my bed and was about to start eating when I started hearing the little whispers again. " Leo do you here something?" I said as Leo

started to look around. Suddenly there were multiple different creatures in my bedroom gnomes, the fairies, even ghosts I had never seen before!!" ummmm h.hello" I said as I started to move backwards on my bed. One of the Fairies spoke and I surprisingly understood.

Please Mister Pinetree we just want to speak to you the fairy said trying to calm me down. We need your help with.........

"WAIT WHAT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!