I'm Back!

- Basically, Rin returned from a long swim meet overseas; also it's fluff -

I just got off the plane and I'm texting my boyfriend Haru that I'm back. I walk up to a cab and show them my location on where I'm headed, they nod as I climb in the back seat.

It smelled a lot like Burnt bagels, Doritos, and wet socks. I felt like I was gonna vomit, I wanted to see my boyfriend a lot so I sucked it up. God this dude needs to Febreze back here, I say to myself.

The cab takes forever to get me to the apartment so I end up falling asleep in the cab. However, surprised I did because of how messy and smelly the cab was. It smelled like a wet dog that came out of a sewage pipe after decades.

Finally, I get to the apartment and get out of the cab as fast as I could being I prepaid the cab.
As I darted into the apartment building I tripped on a rock outside and fell twisting my ankle...

"Fuck just what I needed before I see Haru."

I get up limping the rest of the way to our room, throw open the door, and to my surprise, Haru was right there so I jumped in his arms.

"I'm Back!"

As I look up to see my plum head boyfriend Rin. I could tell something was off. "Are you ok?"Haru asked him softly.

"Yeah just twisted my ankle on the way up and the cab was disgusting."

"Rin we should check out that ankle before it gets worse."

Haru carried his boyfriend to the couch setting him down gently while propping his foot up. He walked to the kitchen to get his phone from the marble counter top.

"I'm going to call the ER ok Rin?"

"Yeah that's fine." I replied back to my boyfriend. I saw the tv remote, so I decided to reach for it, accidentally knocking over a cup onto the floor. I watch it in slow motion as it clanks, shattering into a million pieces.

"Dammit!" I shouted annoyed about the cup shattering.

"Rin what the hell was that?" I looked over to my boyfriend as he sat there with a frustrated look.

"I knocked over a cup trying to get the remote and it shattered." I looked away in embarrassment.

"If you wanted help you could have asked." Haru said. I finsh talking to the ER about the appointment, then grab the broom and dustpan cleaning up the mess. After that I handed the remote to Rin and sat next to him.

"So what we watching." I said as my boyfriend, Rin scrolled threw channel upon channel.

"This is what we are watching." Rin said, landing on Ghost Adventures.

"Alright then." I say pulling a blanket over me. Ghost adventures it is.

—————————-
480 words
Thanks for Reading