Chapter 1:A fight

Tyler-•You are nothing.you hear me!-I agree with Amari.bonnie doesn't deserve someone as Poor as you.

Amari-•you should just drop him mom-I mean look at me an Yan-were both rich and we're in living the best life-and you don't wanna be living the worst life DONT you mother?

Yan-•I also agree,Tyler did sold that ring-Hell,he buys you and Charlie everything you wanted-unlike Marcus over here,who can't afford to buy anything for you.

Amari-•So "mother" would you Prefer The rich man who can buy you and Charlie anything-Or go back to your poor life with."Marcus".

Christ-•Guys she's having a panic attack-We gotta help her!

Nick-•fuck that!-im calling the hospital.

*A few hours later Bonnie went to the hospital-and Tyler,Yan,Amari,Christa,and Nick were waiting in the waiting room*

Christa-•What the hell have you two done.-My mother is in here because of you Amari!

Amari-•Me? I was just giving her a choice,I need to know after all~

Christa-•That did not mean you having to give her a panic attack!-

Amari-•Oh I'm "sorry" I guess

Charlie-•Is mommy gonna be okay Papa?

*Tyler who stays silent but then looks at Charlie*
Tyler-•I'm sure she'll be fine kiddo-she's a strong women.and I know she would not give up that easily.

Charlie-•Okay..

Vanessa-•so,you guys are here too?

Tyler-•Vanessa?!,Dear god how much you grown-I haven't seen you since forever.

Vanessa-•Yeahhhh,I forgot about telling some others including you that I was brought back-anyways what happened? Since you guys are here

Yan-•Stupid Panic attack bonnie had

Vanessa-•Ah-What triggered it?

Christa-•Amari over here decided to give her a fucking choice-that Amari knew it would make her heart stop.

Vanessa-•What was the choice about

Nick-•If she would just go to Tyler or go back to Marcus-which triggered Bonnie's heart and-this happened

Vanessa-•well then-I'm sorry that happened-
I'm just here for Victoria-her baby is born and me and the other horse siblings are waiting too.

Tyler-•Well,at least we're not the only ones afraid of something

Vanessa-•Yep,I agree.