Emily Rose

i roll out of bed and turn off my alarm.

Im Emily Rose Smith and im NOT like other girls. 

UWU

I get up and go to my $1000 dressing table. Ugh it so cheap but my daddy wont buy me another. I wish he didn't hate me so much. For my 16 birthday he bought my a tesla and it wasn't PINK it was white. So i became emo for 3 days.

I brush my silky blond hair and look at myself in the mirror. My hourglass figure and 3ft height my cornflour blue eyes and clear skin. IM HIDEOUS. 

I walk out my room and immediately break down. Im so ugly uwu.

Some girls at school called me a pick me yesterday. Its not my fault all the boys at school love me. 

I run back into my room and cry for 1294 minutes. 

After that i go and put on a black hoodie with my favourite band on it ACDC my favourite song of theirs is 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. I listen to Ariana Grande as i put in a high ponytail with extensions and spray her cloud perfume all over me. Some people say i copy her but i barely know who she is lol. Im pretty sure she's from the movie called victoria uwu. Everyone says shes a good singer but i know im better. 

You see im NOT like other girls. I wear messy buns and high ponys with extensions, I wear so many hoodies they are like the only things in my closet. I never wear makeup even though im sooo ugly and insecure. 

I walk downstairs and fall and nearly die. So quirky of me. 

I strut out the door and take choose my tesla. White or pink. I obviously take the pink one since it is the one i forced my daddy to buy after he bought me the white one.   

I get to school and see my boyfriend Jake. 

Jake Luke Devone. My only love. 

"Hey Jakey-boo" I say to him.

"No not you again" he says under his breath. He just loves me so much.

"IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND EMILY ROSE! I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER SEEN YOU APART FROM LAST WEEK WHEN YOU STRUTTED UP TO ME AND KISSED ME". 

He is always joking like this lol.

I see this girl Delaney get out of her car.

Delaney Adelia Sierra Walsh the bane of my existence. 

Then this rat Delaney walks up to him smiling and gives him a kiss. 

"Hey babe" he says to her and smiles

She giggles and moves his hair from his face.

"I love you" he says

"To the moon" he whispers

"And back" Delaney finishes his sentence.  

I feel tears well up in my eyes. My boyfriend is cheating on me as Im standing here. Delaney turns to me. 

"Hey Emily Rose" She says sweetly. Ugh as if.

An ugly tear rolls down my face.

"Are you okay" She says. She sound worried but I know she is faking. 

I run to the bathrooms and cry. Its not fair. Everyone loves her. She is only kind to everyone and is somewhat pretty.

I know what I have to do to her for stealing my boyfriend. 

I need to take revenge.