Chapter 1 : Highschool

Bella's P.O.V.

It was a snowy morning and I was walking through the park as i usually do. I suddenly stopped near the lake. It reminded me of someone. I stood there for so long daydreaming untill i finally came back to my senses. "Oh I'm gonna be late ",I said looking at the time. I left the park and started walikng home. It was snowing really hard now. "I should've brought an extra jacket with me" I thought. Then i finally reached home. I rang the door bell several times then finally after two minutes someone opened the door ,it was my younger sister Ashley. "About time",i said. She just giggled. "What took you so long"? She asked. It kind of reminded me the lake then the vision just fade away. "Um.. i spent some time alone in the park". I said. Before she could say anything i handed her my jacket and went upstairs to my room.

I quickly took a shower then i put on my school uniform. I put my hair in two braids , got my bagpack and rushed into my car. It was still snowing. But I can't explain in words how much I love snow and ice. My driver was on a day off so i drove the car and made it to the Eastwood high. I came out of my car. Then i heard someone calling out my name. I kinda recognized that voice. I turned around and saw Jake. "Oh great".I mumbled. Jake and I are in the same school and I had some classes with him. He is the most popular guy in the school and he is not interested in girls at all. But in me.

But i hate him so much because he keeps annoying me all the time.

I just looked at him and started walking to my class. "Hey Bella, I'm still here. Where are you going" he said and smirked at me. "What the hell do you want"? I asked. He leaned closer to me then looked at the schedule in my hand. "Looks like we have the first class together Bella". He said. "What"? I said.  I checked my schedule and yes I had this class with him. He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the classroom with him. "Hey , i can walk by myself, let go of me ". He let me go. Then i started looking for a seat. I saw a seat next to a blonde girl. I stared walking to that seat then someone grabbed me by the wrist. I turned around and it was Jake. "Not this guy again" i mumbled. 
"Where are you going Bella, you're going to sit next to me". He said. He pulled me to the seat next to him. I had no choice so i sat on the seat next to him. Then the biology teacher came and started teaching. I tried to concentrate on the teacher when I sensed two eyes staring at me.